The KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kpmg.com/ng recruitment, KPMG Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, KPMG Nigeria Jobs 2019, KPMG Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kpmg.com/ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
The following positions are available at KPMG Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our Client is desirous of filling a key position of a Managing Director with best -in-class talent in terms of skills, charisma and experience. The role comes with an exciting opportunity of building and leading various teams such as the Credit Risk, Finance, Marketing and Operational Teams, while Achieving the financial and business goals of the organization.
Detailed Job Description
- Implement organizational strategy to achieve financial and business goals
- Build and lead the Credit Risk, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Collections and other Operational teams
- Translate consumer behavior into actionable input for credit/risk models, mitigation and strategies
- Oversee Governance; maintain consumer risk policies and procedures
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction, both operationally and in online reviews
- Act as the face of the company in Nigeria and be an active contributor to relevant online conversations, articles and events
- Maintain good relationships with Central Bank, Commercial Banks, Mobile Operators, Debt Financers, Payment Gateways, Industry Associations and other partners
- Devise effective Digital & Traditional Marketing, PR and GTM programs that deliver on conversion, app download, active usage and budgetary targets
- Analyze loan portfolio performance; in particular profitability, segment performance, recovery/exposure/fraud and propose corrective measures that optimize performances
- Monitor the loan products available in the market, run customer researches and feedback product innovations and price models
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Management Level experience in the Banking, Financial Services or Micro-Finance/Credit sector; facilitating medium-to-large business teams
- A network in the financial and mobile industry
- Readiness to travel to all corners of Nigeria and to pay visits to the HQ
- The stamina to work long hours if the situation requires so
- The following is an added advantage:
- Tech start-up experience
- Nigerian National
- Knowledge of Data Analytics & Visualization Tools SQL / Elastic Search / Excel
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and policy governance
- Proven experience in running digital performance campaigns
- Inspiring leadership with a track-record of business success
- Pro-active and solutions orientated thinking
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, statistical concepts and credit business metrics
- Experience in new credit product and pricing processes, including risk assessment analysis
- Communication at lightning-speed
- No nonsense, hands-on mentality in the start-up phase
- Documented series of interviews, speeches and PR campaigns, in which your natural presentation skills come to the fore
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest KPMG Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KPMG Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include KPMG Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though KPMG Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: