The Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kraksmedia.com recruitment, Kraks Media Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Kraks Media Limited Jobs 2019, Kraks Media Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019, Kraks Media Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Kraks Media Limited|
|Deadline||2nd September; 2019|
Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Kraks Media Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kraksmedia.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
The following positions are available at Kraks Media Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographer / Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure colour grading of the shoot is top notch.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Cinematography, Video Directing, or other related fields.
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline Monday, 2nd September; 2019.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kraks Media Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kraks Media Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Kraks Media Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Kraks Media Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Kraks Media Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Kraks Media Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Kraks Media Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Heritage Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||31st October, 2019|
|Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: