The Kogi State University, KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements for 2018/2019 academic session. www.ksu.edu.ng Hostel Accommodation notice, KSU Accommodation Requirements.
Kogi State University (KSU) Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements Announced. The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the hostel accommodation balloting requirements for the fresh and returning students seeking accommodation in the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Kogi State University (KSU) Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.ksu.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
Kogi State University Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements
For 100 Level
- Show ORIGINAL Admission Letter
FOR 400/500L (FINAL YEARS)
- One copy of downloaded KSU Student Profile
- KSU ID Card
- Respective Faculty Lecture Theatres except for Agric/Law at Law LT.
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm: Thursday 100L, 14/03/2019
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm: Friday (Final Years) 400/500L, 15/03/2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALE ACCOMMODATION:
- Interested Students to meet Male Hostel Administrators
- 100L Students to show original admission letter & submit the photocopy
- Returning Students the submit a photocopy of downloaded KSU Student Profile, & to show ID Card.