The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA Matriculation Ceremony & Procedure for Collection of Academic Gowns has been scheduled for the 2018/2019 academic session. www.ksusta.net matriculation ceremony, KSUSTA Matriculation Date, KSUSTA Procedure for Collection of Academic Gowns, see details below.
KSUSTA Matriculation Ceremony scheduled. The Management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA has announced the new Matriculation Date, Time and Venue and Procedure for Collection of Academic Gowns for Freshers/Newly Admitted Students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The KSUSTA Matriculation Ceremony Date has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.ksusta.net
KSUSTA Matriculation Ceremony Schedule and Procedure for Collection of Academic Gowns.
The Matriculation Ceremony for the Fresh Undergraduate students of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 26th March 2019 at the University Multi-purpose Hall by 9:00 am.
In view of the above, all Matriculants are required to:
1. Participate in the rehearsals for the Matriculation Ceremony coming up on Friday, 22nd March 2019 and Monday, 25th March 2019 by 4:00 pm daily at the University Multi-purpose Hall.
2. Collect copies of Matriculation Oath Form from the Academic Division at Room 22 Admin. Block from Friday, 22th March 2019 to Monday, 25th March 2019 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm daily.
3. Collect Academic Gown from the Faculty Officers on payment of the sum of three hundred naira (₦300) only to the representative of the Bursar at the Student Affairs Division. The Academic Gown must be returned unfailingly on Wednesday, 27th March 2019 before 12:00noon. Failure to return the Gown on the stipulated date and time will attract a fine of five hundred naira (₦500) per day.
4. Assemble at the Multi-purpose Hall for the actual Matriculation Ceremony on Tuesday, 26th March 2019 at 8:30 am along with your Matriculation Gowns and Oath Forms.
5. Maintain absolute silence and remain calm during the conduct of the Ceremony. Tuesday, 26th March 2019 has been declared Lecture free period for all UG I & UG II students from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: