The Kwara State College of Nursing, KWCON Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session. www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
KWCON Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form advertisement has been released online. The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program have commenced with effect from April 16, 2019.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
The KWCON Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng.
Table of Contents
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility.
Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include:
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- 2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
1. Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
2. The admission application form fee is TEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N10,500.00).
3. Make a payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August 2019.
PLEASE NOTE ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: