The Lagos State College of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session. Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and others available below.
|Institution||Lagos State College of Midwifery|
|Programme||Basic Midwifery Training Programme|
|Deadline||November 1, 2020|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery training programme at Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos. The programme will commence on March 2020.
The Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirements, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com.
Table of Contents
Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements & Duration.
Qualification: Eligible candidates MUST pass WAEC/NECO O’LEVEL with a minimum of five (5) credits which MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
Age: Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years.
Duration of Training: Three (3) years.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form.
1. Make a payment of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand, naira) into sterling bank account number 0072980948 Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando. Payment can also be made via POS in the college account department.
2. Present the Bank teller/print out to the accounting department after 48 hours to collect your log-in-PIN for your online registration.
3. Proceed online for the completion of your registration and print your examination photocard in color on this portal.
4. Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application. Ensure you enter the PIN correctly.
5. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (color print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
6. Application closes Friday 1st November 2019
- Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday, 23rd November 2019 at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public health Nursing Premises by 8.00 am.
- The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge, and Current Affairs.
- Check results online from Tuesday, 17th December 2019 using your PIN.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as the same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first-year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: