The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.health.lagosstate.gov.ng recruitment, Lagos State Ministry of Health Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lagos State Ministry of Health Jobs 2020, Lagos State Ministry of Health Career Portal, Requirements for Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020, Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)|
|Deadline||6th January, 2020|
Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Lagos State Ministry of Health Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.health.lagosstate.gov.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) is a Principal Recipient (PR) for Integrated Global Fund Grant comprising of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Resilient Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH). As the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health is legally responsible for the management of the integrated grant ensuring achievement of the programmatic results and accountability of the grant financial resources.
To fulfill the mandate of the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out the functions of the PR. The Grant Management Unit works with other implementing units (TB,HIV,RSSH) within the LSMoH, Sub-Recipients (SRs) and other implementing partners in executing its mandate an ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The following positions are available at Lagos State Ministry of Health. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: ICT Officer
Location: Alausa Secretariat, Lagos
Duration of Contract: 11 months (February, 2020 to December, 2020 with a possibility of extension)
Reporting to: The Coordinator, Grant Management Unit.
- The GMJ ICT Officer will work on the LSMoH Integrated (HIV/TB/RSSH) Grant to manage the overall technology infrastructure for the Grant Management Unit and Implementing Units (RSSH, TB and HIV) including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that supports implementation of the grant.
Specific Objectives & Duties
- Ensure design improvements to the Grants ICT architecture, Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions that will facilitate implementation of program activities.
- Support the entire staff on IT-related tasks and troubleshooting on hardware and software solutions across the System.
- Act as the principal administrator and ensure the maintenance of the Organization’s systems, including: general computer support; software installations; license management: warranty updates, database administration; network, printers, audio/video conferencing and mobile phone support: deployment of equipment; management of inventories: disaster recovery; and periodic security vulnerability assessments with staff alert mechanism.
- Provide user training on common business applications and use of systems where necessary.
- Provide adequate support to the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) at LASUTH PCR Laboratory, in generating validated computerized results.
- Support the GMU and Implementing Units to develop and update IT processes and procedures (ICT Strategy) and ensure they are properly documented.
- Support the procurement process for ICT equipment and services.
- Adapt an Open Source Software or develop an Excel-based application/template that can be used to track performance of any component of the Integrated Grant
- Conduct visit to supported sites (facilities and communities) where grant ICT equipment are deployed for on-the-spot assessment and provision of technical assistance as required. Ensure ICT equipment, hardware, software and other resources are timely made available and well maintained with assigned security.
- Provide IT support and capacity building to users on hardware, software, peripherals and other ICT resources (internet, e-mail, intranet)
- Maintain an accurate ICT asset management system and documentation (ensure that that all ICT equipment are tagged and any loss/damage is reported with accuracy, interact with external parties as and when required, keep track and ensure proper handover, including signatures for all mobile and ICT equipment)
- Troubleshoots, diagnose problems, implement corrective action & procedures, monitor and facilitate repairs of all ICT equipment.
- Monitors, operates, and maintain a reliable internet and network system (connectivity, assigning access level), liaise with network provider to ensure reliable and constant connectivity. Deploy and manage an appropriate cloud-based storage (including an electronic filing system) for the Grant Management Unit.
- Undertake other duties as maybe requested by the GMU Coordinator.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, post graduate certification is desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical IT role, preferably in an international Donor funding environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Management Systems such as LIMS
- Knowledge of ERP such as QuickBcoks, SAP etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience with a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft and Linux server technologies, Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange, cloud-based storage systems, Windows OS, Citrix and PowerShell.
- Any of the following certifications will be an added advantage; Microsoft, CISCO, ITIL, Prince2 or any other relevant certification.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn on the fly and stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties,
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Cover Letter (not more than one page) and CV (with at least 2 references) as a single document through email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the job position and full name of the applicant
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection process.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by February, 2020.
- Candidates may undergo a knowledge test on Advanced Excel and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Application Deadline 6th January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Lagos State Ministry of Health recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Lagos State Ministry of Health may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: