The Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mylaspotech.edu.ng recruitment, Lagos State Polytechnic Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lagos State Polytechnic Jobs 2020, Lagos State Polytechnic Career Portal, Requirements for Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020, Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Lagos State Polytechnic|
|Deadline||7th February, 2020|
Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Lagos State Polytechnic Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Lagos State Polytechnic formerly known as Lagos State College of Science and Technology was established by the promulgation of the Lagos State Edict No 1 of 1978 with retroactive effect from June 1, 1977. On the 24th day of September, 2012, the original law to provide for the Lagos State Polytechnic, to make provision for its power etc., was assented to by the State Governor.
The following positions are available at Lagos State Polytechnic. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Rector
- The Rector is the Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the Polytechnic and has general responsibility for matters relating to the day-to-day administration of the Institution, subject to the policy control of the Governing Council.
- In addition to proven management and leadership experience, the successful candidate must have a demonstrable passion for academic endeavour and be credible to the academic community.
Qualifications and Experience
Interested candidates for the post should possess the following qualifications:
- A Doctorate degree or a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Agriculture, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Technology, Sciences, Communication & Liberal Studies and Management Sciences with at least Eighteen (18) years professional and administrative experience, five of which must have been gained in an institution of comparable status. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in Information Communication Technology (ICT).
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable national and international journals;
- Candidates must not be below the rank of Chief Lecturer in a Polytechnic
- Candidates must possess membership of reputable professional body / bodies in Nigeria and be able to command the respect and loyalty of the majority of members of staff and students of the institution.
- Demonstrable ability to offer academic & administrative leadership as well as the ability to effectively discharge the duties and responsibilities of the office of the Rector;
Terms of Appointment / Conditions of Service
- The Rector shall hold Office for a single term of Five (5) years only;
- The remunerations attached to the post are those enjoyable in similar tertiary Institutions in Nigeria including other benefits and allowances that may be approved by the Governing Council of Lagos State Polytechnic from time to time;
- Other conditions of service are comparable to what obtains for Heads of Tertiary Institutions in Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) copies each of their word-processed Applications and CV giving the details in the following order:
- Full names with SURNAME underlined;
- Date and place of birth;
- Nationality and how acquired;
- State of Origin / Local Government
- Permanent Home address;
- Current Postal address;
- E-mail Address;
- GSM Number(s)
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of Children;
- Educational Institution(s) attended with dates;
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates;
- Membership of professional bodies;
- Details of publications with dates;
- Previous employer(s) and post(s) held with dates;
- Present employment, status and salary
- Names and address of three (3) Referees – Employer, Educational and Personal;
- Normal Signature.
All Applications and supporting documents should reach:
Lagos State Polytechnic
Sagamu Road – Ikorodu,
- Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence, where applicable and bring the originals of all their credentials to the interview.
- Applicants are also required to request their Referees to forward direct to the Registrar, confidential reports on their behalf.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Lagos State Polytechnic Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Lagos State Polytechnic recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Lagos State Polytechnic may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 28, 2020||3rd February, 2020|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 28, 2020||Not Specified|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 28, 2020||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020||January 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2019/2020||January 27, 2020||31st January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lagos State Polytechnic Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: