The Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.lufthansa.com recruitment, Lufthansa Airlines Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lufthansa Airlines Jobs 2020, Lufthansa Airlines Career Portal, Requirements for Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020, Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment Portal.
Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Lufthansa Airlines Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.lufthansa.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Lufthansa is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious airlines. With hubs in Frankfurt and Munich, we currently fly to 211 destinations in 74 countries.
As an industry innovator, we have long been committed to environmental care and sustainability, operating one of the most technologically-advanced and fuel-efficient fleets in the world. Our long-haul fleet includes the Boeing 747-8, the Airbus A380 and the Airbus A350-900, which are some of the most environmentally-friendly passenger aircraft in the aviation industry.
The following positions are available at Lufthansa Airlines . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sales Promotion Specialist (M/F)
- The Sales Promotion Specialist is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of central and local sales promotion activities, with the goal to increase sales in local market within the defined marketing strategy.
- She/he supports the implementation of central and local marketing activities.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities in accordance with centrally agreed marketing strategies and concepts.
- Provide local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate LH partner input for central tools and platforms (e.g. LH.com newsletter, LH.com, PPB, eXperts, corporate newsletter, social media etc.).
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional Marketing Communication and Product Specialist.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor marketing actions in the market (internet, new media, etc.).
- Regular update of the local marketing, tracking of budget spend via online marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
- Procure and inventory control of marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of partnership, sponsoring and marketing opportunities.
- Continuously updating relevant marketing databases.
- Local PR coordination, if applicable.
- Plan and implement local events, central and local communications and direct marketing and initiatives to support sales (for B2C and B2B target groups e.g. eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, PPB newsletter and promotions).
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Aviation MRO, Accounting, Customer Service.
- Computer skills as user.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Independent and proactive approach.
- Good Strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent Attention to quality and detail.
- Good Assertiveness.
- Strong Service / Customer Orientation.
- Strong Innovative and open to change.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Cooperation skills/ Team player.
- Strong Structured / systematic approach/ Process orientation.
- Strong Professional and confident manner.
- Strong Well-groomed appearance.
Formal selection procedure
- Assessment may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Lufthansa Airlines Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Lufthansa Airlines recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Lufthansa Airlines may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lufthansa Airlines Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: