The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.msh.org recruitment, Management Sciences for Health Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Management Sciences for Health Jobs 2020, Management Sciences for Health Career Portal, Requirements for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020, Management Sciences for Health Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Management Sciences for Health|
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Management Sciences for Health Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.msh.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
The following positions are available at Management Sciences for Health. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Advisor, Country Program
Job ID: 13-10944
Group / Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept / Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project / Program: A000 – None Specified
Reports To: Portfolio Director / Country Lead
- As a member and main focal point of the Project Support Team, the SPSO works in partnership and in close collaboration with the Global Fund-Malaria, RSSH and PMI-S Project Directors (PD), Portfolio Director and Technical Strategy Lead (TSL), to ensure adherence to the DNA and alignment with the operations principle of Empowerment, Efficiency, and Effectiveness and Accountability and Authority (3E+2A).
The primary accountabilities are to:
- Serve as Country office lead to plan for and execute the full project lifecycle (start up, implementation and close out);
- Partner with the [email protected] and corporate offices to ensure that MSH project management standards and methodologies continue to be appropriate and relevant; and champion/ ensure its implementation on the project
- Provide administrative support to the Portfolio Director/Country Lead
- As a key point of contact with all the Project Directors to coordinate and ensure effective and efficient provision of management and operations support to project(s);
- Serve in a Senior Manager role to mentor Senior Project Officers of all projects in effective work plan tracking and project management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in field of study.
- 7 years of experience providing project operational support for international development programs in developing countries.
- Knowledge of donor-funded program requirements.
- Demonstrated track record supervising, coaching, and mentoring professional staff.
- Successful experience working in a home or central office environment.
- Have verifiable business development skills including market intel and analysis of Global health funding direction in Nigeria
- Knowledge of MSH technical areas.
- Experience and knowledge includes all stages of the project lifecycle of complex and inherently high risk projects.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 8 years of experience supporting health programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of US Government funded programs, other major funders such as Global Fund, BMGF, DfID, World Bank regulations, and requirements.
- Direct project work experience in resource limited setting such as in Nigeria.
- Proven track record in financial management of international projects and project management overseas. Knowledge of quickbooks and/ cost point accounting packages will be an advantage
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English Experience in the management of Major-funded activities such as USAID, Global Fund, DFID, World Bank etc.
- Significant experience as a strong leader with, mentoring, management, analytical and organizational skills as demonstrated by ability to work both independently and within a team. Demonstrated ability to assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail. Requires strong conceptualization, facilitation, and planning skills. Excellent cross-cultural communication and active listening skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Management Sciences for Health Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Management Sciences for Health Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Management Sciences for Health recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Management Sciences for Health may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: