The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.msh.org recruitment, Management Sciences for Health Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Management Sciences for Health Jobs 2020, Management Sciences for Health Career Portal, Requirements for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020, Management Sciences for Health Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Management Sciences for Health|
|Deadline||27th March, 2020|
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Management Sciences for Health Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.msh.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
The following positions are available at Management Sciences for Health. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Intern I
Job ID: 13-11010
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A607 – Nigeria Global Fund RSSH
Reports To: Accountant
- She or he will assist the Finance team for ensuring that any money expended in the field is done in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, MSH policy, and any cost principles imposed by the donor agency.
- The Intern would be aware of, and adheres to, MSH’s procurement integrity standards in all activities.
- The Finance Intern will assist in providing Finance support and coordinating programmatic information for the Global Fund Malaria project activities.
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Process payment of expenses, including per diem and transport to participants during activities in the field
- Maintain accounting files
- Support logistic for travels and activities
- Track and following up on outstanding advances and ensure timely reconciliation.
- Daily filling of vouchers
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree / HND in Accounting or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a finance position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Ability to multitask and withstand pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Management Sciences for Health Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Management Sciences for Health Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Management Sciences for Health Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Management Sciences for Health recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Management Sciences for Health may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: