The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Academic Calendar 2018/2019 has been released online. www.mautech.edu.ng academic calendar, MAUTECH Academic Calendar 2018/2019.
MAUTECH Academic Calendar official released. This is to inform the University Community that the management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has considered and approved the revised academic for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
MAUTECH Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff, and departments, as well as outside organizations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
MAUTECH Academic Calendar.
This is to inform the University Community that Senate at its 216th regular meeting held on Thursday 4th April, 2019 considered and approved the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session as indicated below.
FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019 SESSION 100 to 500 Level Students
- Registration: 3 Weeks (Monday 1st – Saturday 20th April 2019)
- (2017/2018 final year students resume to complete their projects – 2 Weeks (April 1st -13th)
- Project defence: 2 Weeks (Monday 15th – Saturday 27th April, 2019))
- Late Registration: 4 Weeks (Monday 22nd April – Saturday 18th May, 2019)
- Lectures period: 13 Weeks (Monday 8th April- Saturday 6th July, 2019)
- Revision Week: 1 Week (Monday 8th – Saturday 13th July, 2019)
- Examinations period: 3 Weeks (Monday 15th July- Saturday 3rd August, 2019)
- INTER SEMESTER BREAK: August 4th -11th, 2019
SECOND SEMESTER 2018/2019 SESSION
- Lectures period: 13 Weeks (Monday 12th August – Saturday 9th November, 2019)
- Revision Week: 1 Week (Monday 11th – Saturday 16th November, 2019)
- Examinations period: 2 Weeks (Monday 18th – Saturday 30th November, 2019)
- Marking & Project defence: 2 Weeks (Monday 2nd – Saturday 14th December, 2019)
- End of Session Break: Monday 16th December, 2019 – Sunday 5th January, 2020
- 2019/2020 Resumption Date: February 3rd, 2020
All Officers concerned are please requested to adhere to the calendar.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: