The Medecins du Monde (MdM) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.medecinsdumonde.org recruitment, Medecins du Monde Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Medecins du Monde Jobs 2020, Medecins du Monde Career Portal, Requirements for Medecins du Monde Recruitment 2020, Medecins du Monde Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Medecins du Monde (MdM)|
|Deadline||7th July, 2020|
Medecins du Monde (MdM) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Medecins du Monde Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.medecinsdumonde.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
The following positions are available at Medecins du Monde. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Data Officer
Location: Damboa, Borno
Under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation Supervisor, the Data Officer will be responsible for the following main activities in accordance to national and MdM procedures:
Data Management on the Corresponding Forms and Tools:
- Receiving the data from the project team or if not, collect it
- Enter medical data in the mission database appropriately and on a regular basis (from mobile teams and supported health facilities)
- Update and maintenance of database (data, formulas, graphs…)
- Report and alert to the line manager of any problem arising with data provided or database.
Data Report Design:
- Update the standard monitoring tool designed on Excel
- Create and generate relevant graphs to show the data developments/movements
- Finalizing development of database in collaboration with coordination team if needed
- Contributing to design various studies (surveys, new forms…)
Field Monitoring Supervision:
- Supportive supervisions of mobile clinics team to support and improve field data collection
- Conduct regular field visits to verify data collected on different activities
- Conduct regular field visits to conduct on-the-job trainings on data collection
- Assist the M&E Supervisor on M&E activities in Damboa
- Direct supervision of registrars in all mobile clinics to ensure data quality
- Instruct colleagues on various tools to be used
- Train mobile clinics team on proper use of data collection tools
- On request, will have to read documents, reports etc, to look for data.
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties
- Inform immediately the security focal point in case of any security problem
- Perform other additional duties on request of the Medical Supervisor/Health Program Coordinator.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Social Sciences, International Development or other relevant field.
Professional experience and skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in the non-profit sector in Information and Data Management or Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Excellent Information Technology skills
- Experience working in a multi-organizational team (international and national partners) is a plus.
- Ability to work under less supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
- Excellent skills in Excel and data analysis are required for this position, and will be tested at interview
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Ability to think independently and identify data discrepancies
- Experience designing and implementing electronic data collection methods
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements for medical data is a plus
- Knowledge of the use of GIS applications a plus
- Fluency in English and Hausa required
- Rigor and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Because of the emergency relief nature of MDM’s work, working hours may be irregular and employees are expected to be flexible in their approach to working hours under emergency conditions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment via email to: [email protected] using “Data Officer – Damboa” as the subject of the email.
- Our process of selection include some written tests and oral interviews.
- Interviews will be in Maiduguri
- Applications without the correct subject line stated above will not be treated
Application Deadline 7th July, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Medecins du Monde Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Medecins du Monde Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins du Monde Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Medecins du Monde Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Medecins du Monde Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Medecins du Monde Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Medecins du Monde Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Medecins du Monde Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Medecins du Monde recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Medecins du Monde may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||19th August, 2020|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||17th August, 2020|
|Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||3rd September 2020|
|National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||18th August, 2020|
|Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||9th August, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Medecins du Monde Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: