The Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.msf.org recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Medecins Sans Frontieres Jobs 2020, Medecins Sans Frontieres Career Portal, Requirements for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020, Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)|
|Deadline||29th January, 2020|
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.msf.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 70 countries to people affected by armed con-flict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
The following positions are available at Medecins Sans Frontieres . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Gwoza, Borno
Report to: Community Engagement Activity Manager/Field Coordinator
Report to (functional) : Community Engagement Activity Manager/Field Coordinator
Working Hours: 48 Hours per week
No of Places: 01
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Carry out all social-related activities, in order to ease the individual/patient’s situation, to maximize his/her adherence to treatment and/or to improve his/her psychosocial condition
- Supervising and providing guidance to the team in charge of New arrivals activities/protection, assisting them in collect information, socio-educational activities, planning their schedule and in organizing efficient coverage.
- Mapping and regular update of social partners, local authorities, other NGOs, and governmental social services in order to improve social services scope and responsiveness.
- Maintaining the network and cooperating closely with relevant medical facilities, officials, institutions, NGOs and indicating possible local actors or local NGOs which could be involved in awareness activities at a local level.
- Inform line manager all-important information expressed by the individual/communities, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Identify social needs of individuals/patients through a social assessment. • Respond to the patient’s social needs, according to the scope of the project, by giving direct social support (as transport, food, legal advice,…) and/or refer to other social actors, in order to actively contribute to the improvement of their quality of living.
- Contact individuals/patients to follow up the evolution of their condition when needed (home visits).
- Participate in the creation of any material needed for the activities of social workers.
- Keep records, statistic and files updated, reporting any social activity, in order to prioritize and develop appropriate programs or projects.
- Take care of social services facilities, materials and equipments in order to ensure continuity.
MSF Section / Context Specific Accountabilities:
- Make the link between Emir Palace and hospital for protection/SGBV cases.
- Raise detention/protection issues to Field coordinator.
- Work with data entry to ensure information from questionnaires are properly filled.
- Focal Point for New arrivals Activities/Protection.
- Supervise the New arrival process (NFI, medical and psychosocial support to be given by MSF).
- Making the link with other NGOs and facilities to be sure New arrivals are effectively receiving support.
- Essential degree in Social Work.
- Experience with MSF or other NGOs will be an asset (> 6 months)
- Two years minimum in a similar social job mandatory
- Essential English and Hausa. Desirable Kanuri and Mandra
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service.
NGN 3,014,622 (Annual basic salary +13th month) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.
2. Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Gwoza LGA, Borno
Working hours: 48 Hours Per week
Grade Level: 9
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Report to: Medical Activity Manager
Report to (functional): Medical Activity Manager
No of Places: 01
- Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medi-cal knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions.
- Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project coordinator about any problem or complication of the patients illness, medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material.
- Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
- Knows and ensures all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
- Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to MSF HR policies and procedures, supervising their performance, organizing and scheduling shifts and rotations, directly participating in emergencies and on calls if necessary.
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
- Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
- Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized/IDP patients, through daily visits , consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment following MSF protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors- and informing their family about the patient’s evolution.
- Experience: 2 years experience minimum as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work (can be within medical training). Desirable in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Public Health, obs and gynae, paediatrics, infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS/STDs, TB, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
- Education: Medical Doctor, MBBS or equivalent, from an accredited institution/Medical College plus
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- Mission language (English) essential. Local language (Hausa, Mandra, Kanuri) desirable.
- People Management
NGN 5, 973, 591 (Annual basic salary + 13th month) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)
Application Deadline 29th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, motivation letter, copies of credentials and copy of the NYSC certificate (only PDF or Word) either by email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title and Reference ID” as the subject of your mail.
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit original certificates or credentials.
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Medecins Sans Frontieres may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: