The Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.msf.org recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Medecins Sans Frontieres Jobs 2020, Medecins Sans Frontieres Career Portal, Requirements for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020, Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)|
|Location||Borno, Abuja, Yobe, Zamfara, Rivers|
|Deadline||19th January, 2020|
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.msf.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 70 countries to people affected by armed con-flict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
The following positions are available at Medecins Sans Frontieres . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Flying Finance Coordinator Assistant
Location: Abuja, with support visits to Borno, Yobe, Zamfara projects and any other intervention as needed.
Report to: Finance Coordinator
Report to (functional): Finance Coordinator
Working Hours: 48 Per week
No of Places: 01 (One)
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Assisting the Finance Coordinator in the implementation and follow-up of the finance activities of the field according to MSF policies, standards and procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations.
- Supporting the Finance Coordinator with delegated tasks to ensure proper management in the mission (budget, accounting, treasury, reporting, donors, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Carrying out delegated Finance / Accountancy tasks and activities for the field ensuring confidentiality on all Finance, Accountancy and HR issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Replacing other members – ACMA, Finance / HR Manager or Project HR / Fin Assistants during their absence.
- Training Admin department in the field ( MMR, BFUF, FFC encoding, Online payment, Templates,..)
MSF Section / Context Specific Accountabilities
- Support the Projects & capital team with respect to tax related matters.
- Support the Projects and capital team with respect to MMR, BFUF, FFC, Online payment.
- Responsible for giving on Job training and coaching support for field finance team on Finance procedures, rules and regulations.
- Replace Field Gaps of Fin / HR Assistant / Manager staff on their absence (gap filling) – regular and emergency projects.
Training – Project:
- When requested by Finco, verify all projects monthly accountancy documents and give comment or feedback to the project and follow-up the process closely. Make corrections as necessary during his visit to the field.
- Train Fin HR Manager with preparation of BFUF.
- Train Staff from other departments in matters related to finance ( Validation Table, Contract forms, Procedures signatures, quality of documents to be presented to Finance).
- Train Fin HR Manager with the preparation of Monthly Money Request .
Project Support: 100% flexible to visit all project location to support Fin HR team all the time is required. ( Expected up to 80% of time per year in the field). Taxes – Project:
- Verify projects tax collection and payments and follow-up the whole process closely
- Essential diploma in Finance, HR Management or similar education.
- Essential: Previous working experience of at least four years in relevant jobs
- Desirable: Experience in MSF or other NGOs.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Good working knowledge on MS Office
- Results and Quality Orientation, Attention to details, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioural Flexibility, Commitment to MSF Principles, Stress Management.
NGN 4,344,067 (Annual basic salary + 13th month) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV, Motivation Letter, copies of Credentials and NYSC certificate (only PDF or Word) by email to: [email protected] (in the subject please to put the position and the reference for while you are applying).
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply
Application Deadline 18th January, 2020.
2. Job Title: Nursing Team Supervisor
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Carry-out and / or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output / outcome and support decision-taking.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.) in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her specialty, i.e. perform as a nurse, midwife, labtech and anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her specialty.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service.
- Give feedback / reports to the medical focal point.
- Education: Nurse and / or Midwife Diploma essential.
- Languages: Mission language (English) and local language essential
- Experience: Essential 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGOs. Experience as supervisor is desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Permanent position: subject to probationary period
- Gross salary per month: N380,942 (Three hundred and Eighty Thousand, Nine Hundred and Forty Two Naira).
- Work Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill the Application Form Online (docs)
Submit their Cover Letters, CV, qualifications, and Motivation Letters to: [email protected] using “Nursing Team Supervisor” as the subject of the email.
- Non-compliant or late applications will not be considered
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Medecins Sans Frontieres may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: