The Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mercycorps.org recruitment, Mercy Corps Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Mercy Corps Nigeria Jobs 2020, Mercy Corps Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Mercy Corps Nigeria|
|Deadline||2nd March, 2020|
Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mercycorps.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
The following positions are available at Mercy Corps Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Consultant – Training & Mentoring of Community Resilience Group
- Community Resilience Groups (CRGs) were formed in each community where the programme is implemented with the overall aim of bringing together ethnically diverse community representatives that will assist in community engagement, jointly developing Community Action Plans in addition to conducting conflict management activities in their communities.
- Building upon existing partnership with ECPN, Local CSOs will be contracted to facilitate trainings on conflict management for already established Community Resilience Groups CRGs in respective Maida working communities across central and southern Borno.
- The MAIDA programme will directly support the recovery of at least 70,000 women, men, girls and boys who are returnees, IDPs and members of host communities affected by the Boko Haram insurgency in southern and central Borno State. The objective of MAIDA is to increase the social cohesion and resilience to economic, social and climate related shocks in Borno State in an environmentally-conscious way. Four interrelated and mutually reinforcing intermediate outcomes will contribute to achieving this objective.
- First, MAIDA will restore and improve rural livelihoods in an ecologically sustainable manner by enabling households to take advantage of existing and new agricultural market opportunities. In parallel, adolescents and youth will be empowered as economic actors in their communities through access to employment, diversified livelihood opportunities, vocational training and business development initiatives.
- These outcomes will be reinforced by improved access to social protection and community-based services for women, youth, adolescent breadwinners and other at-risk groups. Finally, overall social cohesion will be strengthened within and between conflict-affected communities and environmental resource management will be improved in areas of displacement and return. Sectors of intervention will include market-led and climate-smart livelihood and employment opportunities, vocational training for youth, social and economic protection and community reintegration and peacebuilding.
Scope of the Assignment:
- The scope of this assignment is to train members CRGs on conflict management across Bama, Jere, Mafa, Ngala and Gwoza LGAs of Borno State.
Roles And Responsibilities
Conflict Management / Resolution Training Facilitate trainings on:
- Dispute resolution formulation
- Do No Harm
- Conflict context analysis
- Negotiation and mediation
- Pre and post-test for the training
- Final report
- Comprehensive training module and agenda submitted at the beginning of the programme.
- Training report
- The team undertaking the work should consist of at least a Team Leader, a Trainer and supporting team members.
How to apply
Interested and qualified companies should send the necessary documents listed below to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
All applications Must contain:
- Team Structure
- Implementation plan with clear timeline and milestones
- Financial Proposal
- Cost to deliver the job
- CVs of team members proposed for the job with 3 referees
- Sample of previous similar task completed.
- Area of coverage and proposed implementation plan
Note: Applicants should be a company and not individuals.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Mercy Corps Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Mercy Corps Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: