The Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.microsoft.com/en-ng recruitment, Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Microsoft Nigeria Jobs 2020, Microsoft Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.microsoft.com/en-ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
The following positions are available at Microsoft Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job number: 807604
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Human Resources
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- If you are looking for an exciting, dynamic and challenging region where you get to expand and explore a wide range of HR functional competence our Africa and Levant Multi Country Cluster provides the right set up.
- With more than 60 countries in terms of business coverage and legal entities in 15 out of them, you would be part of a passionate HR Team supporting this region and belonging to a broader HR MEA Team.
- We are looking for a HR Business Partner to support our business based in Nigeria.
- Organizational Design – You contribute to the implementation of the organizational plan for an assigned organization.
- Organizational Diagnostics – You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and support the implementation of data-supported plans. You translate data into action, interpreting results of analyses provided by HRBI to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration – You support the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization.
- People Plan – You support the implementation of the people plan for an assigned organization. You also lead the implementation of the people plan actions (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for that organization.
- Leadership & Team Performance – You assess and interpret leadership effectiveness and performance data and provide insights, guidance and recommendations based on findings. You identify where change is needed and contribute to the implementation of interventions to improve leadership and team performance.
- Negotiations – The ability to achieve mutually satisfying agreements in negotiations with others by listening to their objectives, acting as the company’s representative to effectively communicate the company’s objective, and seeking common ground and collaborative solutions.
- Project Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out the process of planning, organizing, and managing tasks and resources to accomplish a well defined objective. This includes the ability to manage and provide project deliverables, optimize the contribution of the people involved, and assess the impact of project decisions on quality, productivity, schedules, cost, performance, etc.
- Performance Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out performance management procedures. This includes the ability to clearly set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Knowledge of Performance Management Procedures – Knowledge of Microsoft’s performance management procedures. This includes the understanding of how to set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Data Analysis – The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative using quality metrics and data. This includes the ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and strategies.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Human Resources Programs – Knowledge of the development and implementation process of a Human Resources program.
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements – Knowledge of the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines, and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- Diversity Promotion – The ability to establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects.
- Employee Relations – Knowledge of Employee Relations that can deal with a wide variety of employee needs and concerns, such as employee communications, benefits, policies and procedures, morale, employee participation in management decisions, conflict and grievance resolution, trade unions, etc.
- Human Resources Analytics Tools – The ability to use and understand business intelligence and data analysis software and programs, such as an HRIS system, for the purpose of evaluating, interpreting, and organizing data related to human resources.
- Leadership Development – The ability to prepare leadership development programs that focus on the strategic investment in human capital within the organization (e.g., talent identification and management, individual development planning, management development, 360 degree feedback, succession planning, mentoring and coaching).
- Talent Management – Demonstrated proficiency in talent management strategy implementation and offerings that will attract, retain and motivate employees and maximize the profitability of the business.
- Employment Law – Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations protecting employees from discriminatory treatment, unfair labor practices, unsafe work conditions, etc. This includes the knowledge of applicable planning requirements.
- Corporate Culture Enhancement – The ability to correlate the organizational culture to new initiatives in order to keep the culture continually evolving with modern concepts. This includes the ability to communicate corporate culture broadly to educate and engage associates, and understand the culture to complement business strategy. This also includes the ability to use culture to guide decision-making and to ensure the company values and culture are visible and recognizable to internal and external stakeholders.
- Systems Thinking – The ability to analyze and recognize how a system’s parts interrelate and how sub-systems work over time within the context of larger systems. This includes the ability to view systems with a broad perspective and identify overall structures, patterns, and cycles.
- 5-8 years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Microsoft Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Microsoft Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: