The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee, Registration Guidelines 2018/2019 has been Schedule. www.mouau.edu.ng Fees Schedule, MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee, MOUAU Registration Guidelines 2018/2019, See details Below.
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee, Registration Guidelines Schedule. The administration of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU has scheduled Postgraduate Acceptance Fee for Fresh / Newly Admitted Students, Payment and Online Registration Guidelines and Procedures for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fees and Registration Guidelines has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.mouau.edu.ng.
All newly admitted postgraduate students of the Michael Okpara University, MOUAU who has successfully printed their admission letter after been offered provisional admission for 2018/2019 academic session are hereby informed to proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and online registration as outlined below;
Table of Contents
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee and Registration Guidelines.
- Once the student has acknowledged the admission, the student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 35,500 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (N4500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- The student now proceeds to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- The admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
Please Kindly Note the Following:
Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
Congratulations once more on your offer of admission.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: