The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Continuing Education Centre (CEC) Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Guidelines 2018/2019 has been Schedule. www.mouau.edu.ng Fees Schedule, MOUAU CEC Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Guidelines 2018/2019, See details Below.
MOUAU CEC Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Guidelines Schedule. The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Continuing Education Centre (CEC) Programme Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration, Clearance Exercise Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
MOUAU Acceptance Fees has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.mouau.edu.ng
Table of Contents
MOUAU CEC Degree Programmes Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines 2018/2019
A. ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT
1. Click the link below for your indicated programme to enter your CAN Number.
2. Enter your CAN Number as printed on your Application Form.
3. Accept the Admission letter and PRINT IT OUT.
4. Proceed to the next page to PRINT OUT you pledge form.
5. Proceed to the next page to pay acceptance fees on REMITA
How to pay on Remita:
- Student’s details show up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labeled ‘Pay/paid via’, the student should click on the drop-down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
- Remita link is now displayed. The student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. The student can select either “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”.
- If a student is paying with internet banking, the student should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on the Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, the student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment.
- A payment receipt is sent to the registered email address.
- If the student is paying at the local bank branch, the student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
- If the student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to the registered email address.
P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
Once acceptance fees is paid and validated on the Portal, you will now proceed to the University Portal in Anyim Pius Auditorium to do WAEC Verification.
B. SCHOOL CLEARANCE
- With the WAEC Verification form, go to CEC Administration to present documents for clearance. Once this is done, the student is issued with an “Authority to pay” form.
- Student is to proceed back to the PORTAL OFFICE for an online clearance with the “Authority to pay” form.
- Student goes back to the Portal to do an online
C. SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
- Student now proceeds to pay School fees online via Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance.
D. MATRICULATION NUMBER/ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
- Once school fees is paid and validated on the Portal, the student now proceeds to enter ACES PIN details and goes on to fill a Biodata form which now auto-generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
- Once Biodata is done, the student proceeds to the Department to collect the original copy of school fees receipt. With this receipt, the student proceeds to the ID card Unit to capture and hence collect the School ID card.
NOTE: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal.
WARNING! Kindly note that failure to complete registration as and when due WILL cause a delay when registering for the next Session. So we implore that you complete your registration in due time.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: