The MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mtnonline.com recruitment, MTN Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, MTN Nigeria Jobs 2020, MTN Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020, MTN Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mtnonline.com.
Table of Contents
MTN Nigeria Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||3rd December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The following positions are available at MTN Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Consultant, Network Coordination
Employment Status: Permanent
- Evaluate new network deployment and construction technologies, products and methodologies, enhancing and sustaining MTNN’scompetitive advantage as a low-cost network rollout organization.
- Also manage the implementation and integration of Core, Power and Special Implementation of MTNN Network deployment.
- Conduct regular review of the network element deployment to guarantee timely installation and commission.
- Carry out random checks to audit compliance with issued network implementation specifications.
- Manage, resolve and escalate issues affecting roll out of Core, Power and Special Implementation.
- Manage implementation of all new and existing switch nodes i.e. Core, Packet and access (BSC/RNC) nodes
- Manage all infrastructure and software upgrades of core, packet and access nodes
- Manage the facilities implementation of all MTNNkey infrastructure
- Evaluate and certify new core network implementation practice, product and methodologies
- Manage upgrades of all power units across MTNswitching centers and sites
- Manage upgrades IBS, Outdoor DAS and other special solutions on the Access radio network.
- To manage the implementation of all power implementation projects: Generators, DC plants, UPS, batteries and IPP
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned toachieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share,Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEXReturns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes(headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure atleast 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reducecost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions toimprove the customer experience.
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Manage the development and agreement of switch site readiness, ensuring quality standards for all MTNN network element sites.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership teamto drive awareness on expected behaviors and impact on non-compliance on bottomline results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successfuldelivery of MTN Group and MTNN BRIGHT initiatives focusing on Customercentricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Network and build solid relationships withinternal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technicaland finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close workingrelationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners todeliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in thedevelopment of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurementstrategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Review business and operations requirements forCore, Power and Special Implementation and contribute to the development of thebudget for NID’s operations and services, as well as monitor budget in linewith business plan and departmental goals and targets.
- To manage implementation of IBS, Outdoor DAS andother special solutions on the Access radio network.
- Continuously seek self-professional developmentto sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digitallandscape.
- Review the performance of individual teammembers and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performanceappraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coach and train team to ensure understanding ofthe objectives and goals of the department, awareness of settargets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- A first degree in /Electrical/Electronics/Engineering or any science related field
- An MBA or MSc degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualification
- 9-17 years’ work experience in telecommunication industry
- Project Management experience within the Telecoms environment is desirable
- BEng, BSc or HND.
Deadline: 3rd December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MTN Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MTN Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for MTN Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|MTN Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include MTN Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though MTN Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: