The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia (NASPOLY) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng recruitment, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Jobs 2020, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Career Portal, Requirements for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment Portal.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia|
|Deadline||27th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia is located along Jos Road, Lafia, the Headquarter of Nasarawa State of Nigeria. The Polytechnic was established in the year 2000, to train middle and high level manpower in Science, Technology and Commerce in order to serve as a catalyst for the technological and industrial development of Nigeria particularly Nasarawa State. It presently has a total of 25 Departments spread over six schools offering 32 NBTE-accredited programmes at ND and HND.
The following positions are available at Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic and Secretary to the Governing Council Academic Board and other statutory committees that may be put in place
- He is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic.
Qualification and Experience
For the post of Registrar, the prospective candidates are expected to posses the following academic qualifications and personal qualities:
- Applicant should hold a good honours degree in Social Sciences or Humanities with a minimum of Second Class Honours from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least seventeen (17) years of cognate experience; or a holder of Master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is at least fifteen (15) years of cognate experience, or a holder of Doctorate degree plus at least twelve (12) years of cognate experience in a tertiary institution
- Experience in the Registry for a period of not less than 12 years will be an advantage In addition, he/she must provide evidence of membership of relevant professional
- Must be proficient ICT packages
- The candidate must not be more than 55 years of age as at the time of application.
- The candidate must demonstrate versatility in the management staff and students in a tertiary institution.
- The candidate must be a person of proven integrity, intellectually sound, professionally skillful, and knowledgeable in the and Regulations of the Polytechnic System
- The candidates must also be vast in Public Service Rules, Financial Regulations and Computer application.
- The candidate must be person who is not likely to exhibit racial, ethnic, political, religious or other sectional sentiments in the discharge of his/her duties.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be for a term of five (5) years.
Salary and Other Benefits
The salary attached to the position of the Registrar is Consolidate Tertiary Educational Institution’s Salary Structure CONTEDISS 15 (N4,866,343.44 – N5,407,503.00) per annum. Also, the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Nasarawa State Government and as attached to the office of a Principal Officer in the Polytechnic.
2. Job Title: Polytechnic Librarian
- The Polytechnic Librarian is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic and he is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day running of the Polytechnic Library and for formulating overall library policies.
Qualifications and Experience
For the post of Polytechnic Librarian, prospective candidates are expected to possess the following academics qualification and personal qualities:
- Applicant should hold a good honours Degree in Library and Information Science not below 2nd Class Lower and a Master’s Degree in Library Information Science from a recognized University. A PhD. Degree will be an added advantage evidence of current membership of Library Professional Bodies.
- The candidate must have publications in reputable peer reviewed outlets, both within and outside the country
- The candidate should be proficient in ICT packages; have put in minimum of 15 years post Degree qualification with cognate work experience preferably in the Polytechnic sector, ten (10) of which must be at the Library
- The candidate should not be more than 59 years of age as at the time of application.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be for a term of five (5 years).
Salary and Other Benefits
The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of a Polytechnic Librarian
3. Job Title: Rector
- The Rector is the Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the Polytechnic and has power to exercise general authority over both the staff and students and he is also responsible for discipline in the Polytechnic, subject to the general control of the Governing Council.
- In addition to proven Management and leadership experience, the successful candidate must have a demonstrable passion for academic endeavours and must also be credible.
Qualification and Qualities
The candidate for the post of Rector is expected to posses the following qualifications and qualities:
- Must hold an M.Sc Degree in any technical professional course from a recognized institution or any relevant discipline offered in the Polytechnic, with a minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience. A Ph.D will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Chief Lecturer or its equivalent.
- Must not be more than fifty nine (59) years of age as at the time of application.
- Must demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- Must provide evidence of membership of professional body/bodies in Nigeria.
- Must provide evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals as well as presentation of invited papers at educational conferences, seminars and/or workshop.
- Must be able to attract research grants and development facilities to the Polytechnic.
- Must be a person with initiative and vision for sustaining the accelerated pace of development of the Polytechnic even under financial and other challenging constraints.
- Must be a fair-minded and dynamic individual with an impeccable reputation.
- Must be a person who is not likely to pursue racial, ethnic, political, religious or other sectional interest.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- Must be proficient in Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
Terms of Appointment/Condition of Service
- The appointment is for four (4) years. The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of the office as may be approved from time to time by the Nasarawa State Government.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, twenty (20) typed written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname first and underlined)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Nationality and how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Current postal address including telephone number and email
- Permanent home address, if different from vii. above
- Educational institution attended with dates
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Association(s)
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience
- Mission statement/proposal on making the Registry Fulfil her objectives (20 copies)
- Evidence of community service
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names arid addresses of (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential Reports directly to the Registrar, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate claim to high academic and managerial capabilities as well as to the candidate’s notable uprightness.
Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview, photocopies will not be accepted. Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Application for the Post of Registrar” at the top left corner addressed to:
Nasarawa State Polytechnic,
Lafia – Nasarawa State.
Note: Please note that late submission of application will not be entertained and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th August, 2020.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment
To apply for the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: