The NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.neo360.co recruitment, NEO360 Africa Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, NEO360 Africa Limited Jobs 2020, NEO360 Africa Limited Career Portal, Requirements for NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020, NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||NEO360 Africa Limited|
NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 NEO360 Africa Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.neo360.co.
Available Job Positions & Details
NEO360 is the first SME Centric, P2P Lending company in Nigeria. We are focused on solving a critical problem in the Nigeria Financial Sector, our online marketplace solution enables us to facilitate business growth funding between our investors and underserved SMEs in Nigeria. We are a team of young & energetic professionals who truly care about small and medium enterprises who have been denied or not had access to required resources to improve their business. We believe we can create a better financial system which works for everyone.
The following positions are available at NEO360 Africa Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job type: Technology (Intern)
Industry: Financial Services
- We are looking for a reliable finance intern to assist in preparing statements that follow regulatory and accounting guidelines. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up our control system.
- Our candidate should have good knowledge of accounting principles, great eye for details for effective vetting, reliable and must be a good team player. The internship role will help provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to candidates with proven academic and relevant potentials as you work closely with the team in pitching internal and external decision makers, investors and customers. Ideal candidates will utilize and further develop their technical and soft skills (i.e., communication), business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem-solving abilities.
- The goal on this role is to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. You will be assisting the finance/ operations with activities necessary to produce investor presentations and financial models
- Support most aspects of accounting managements such as; consolidation, billing, disbursement, financial document checks, reporting etc.)
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Utilize accounting IT systems to facilitate processes and maintain records
- Manage journal entries, invoices and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, monthly or annual audit and making financial forecasts
- Proven knowledge of accounting and finance modalities
- Strong partnering skills and the ability to work with all levels of individuals within an organization
- Effective organizational skills with minimal guidance, as well as continuous improvement skills
- Working knowledge of MS office especially excel and relevant accounting software
- Well organized personality with an ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, credit checks, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Strong understanding of financial principles, and experience putting together pitch decks and financial models.
- Self-starter that can work independently, complete projects with little supervision, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Business Economics Quantitative Finance or relevant field is most preferred
- Relevant Professional certification is a plus
- On-campus leadership positions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|NEO360 Africa Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include NEO360 Africa Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though NEO360 Africa Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||23rd December, 2019|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||24th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||26th December 2019|
|Mafa Rice Mill Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 12, 2019||Not Specified|
|China International Telecommunication Construction (CITCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||Not Specified|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||20th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the NEO360 Africa Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: