The Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nestle-cwa.com/en recruitment, Nestle Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs 2020, Nestle Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nestle Nigeria Plc|
|Deadline||23rd December, 2019|
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nestle-cwa.com/en.
Available Job Positions & Details
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
The following positions are available at Nestle Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HORECA Channel Manager
Ref No: 9999
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a HORECA Channel Manager who will be responsible for the sales and profitability of the HORECA channel whilst capitalizing on the consumption moments available in the Out of Home channel, developing the customer base in the HORECA channel by making use of the opportunities that are available with our products, developing long-term customer relationships amongst key clients.
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for all sales activities in the HORECA Channel which include, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Bukkas and related relevant outlets
- Sales Management: Responsible to ensure that proper systems and best practices are implemented in the channel
- Team Leadership: Effective management of the HORECA sales whilst working with the Regional Managers in order to grow the HORECA business
- Train & Develop People: Make use of every opportunity to develop skills of the HORECA Executives in handling customers in the HORECA business.
- Brand Loyalty: Develop brand loyalty and ensure achievement of volume objective by effectively managing the activities of the channel
- Budget Management: Manage the budget whilst maintaining profitability when offering incentives/ discounts.
- Business Development: Explore new avenues for the sale of Nestlé products ensuring profitability in the HORECA Channels
- Market Analysis: Monitor market opportunities to capitalize on consumption moments in order to increase sales in the channels
- Sales Planning: Implement and manage sales strategies to meet the business objectives in HORECA channels
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher qualification in any relevant field
- Ability to address and handle key stakeholders
- Experience from the hospitality industry
- Good team leadership experience, able to inspire, mentor and support a team
- Must have the ability to engage with the relevant stakeholders in selling high value products in the horeca channel – hotels, restaurants, cafes, Bukkas, clubs and related relevant outlets
- 3 – 5 years + experience in Sales with good performance records.
- Very good Key Account Management experience
- Good Distributor Management and Field Sales Management experience
- Good communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
Deadline: 23rd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nestle Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: