The Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nestle-cwa.com/en recruitment, Nestle Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs 2020, Nestle Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nestle Nigeria Plc|
|Deadline||9th March, 2020|
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nestle-cwa.com/en.
Available Job Positions & Details
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
The following positions are available at Nestle Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: IT Coordinator
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an IT Coordinator to supervise the day-to-day operations of IS & IT platforms including Factory Automation Systems; while ensuring best quality service based on continuous improvement and according to Service Level Agreements.
- Providing support and operating all incidents and requests related with factory automation systems.
- Supporting factory operations through functional objectives, ensuring harmonization and consistency of existing/new tools and processes.
- Leading / guiding and supporting market project teams in undertaking business process improvement projects or initiatives; and/or the deployment of Information Technology solution functionalities.
- Ensuring implemented IT solutions meet internal and external standards in regards to compliance.
- Supporting markets to comply with internal control requirements across all end-to-end processes.
- Establishing, maintaining and optimizing an efficient sustained organization across all levels within the Information Technology support organization, ensuring SLO and ticket volume reduction targets are met.
- Leveraging innovative methodology to drive further optimization and simplification of support organization to eliminate waste.
- Maintaining strong functional IT networks with functional business experts in zone functions, markets and globally managed businesses.
- Providing support and operating LAN, WAN and end-user computing issues within agreed service levels.
- Managing and supporting end-user computing local escalations, ensuring appropriate stakeholders’ communication and driving root cause elimination.
- Ensuring flawless implementation of agreed projects on time and on budget following agreed methodology.
- Coordinating and delivering technical requirements within process improvement projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related course. A relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Process Teams, Security Team, Operations, Infrastructure, Third-Party Providers and Development teams.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words; and an appreciable knowledge of English language.
- The ability to analyze proposed solutions to strategic problems.
- Applicable critical thinking prowess within the technical environment.
- Results-focused and service-oriented in a networked environment.
- Effective collaboration skills, time management and planning/organization.
- Attention to details, strong and precise decision-making skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a key IT personnel within a highly structured environment.
- Technical experience in systems hardware, LAN, WAN, telephony, etcetera.
- Broad knowledge of IT technology and operations.
- General understanding / orientation of service delivery processes including prioritization and scheduling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nestle Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: