The Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.neveah.com.ng recruitment, Neveah Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Neveah Limited Jobs 2020, Neveah Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020, Neveah Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||30th September, 2019|
Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Neveah Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.neveah.com.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Neveah Limited is a commodities trading company located in Nigeria which deals in Base Metals, Minor Metals and Agro Commodities. Our main minerals for exports in Nigeria are Tin, Columbite, Lead, Zinc, Tantalite and Tungsten Ore. We also export agricultural commodities such as Dried Hibiscus Flower, Dried Split Ginger, Peanuts, Sesame Seed, Hardwood Charcoal etc.
The following positions are available at Neveah Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Office Support Staff
- Explain or disseminate information to other office personnel
- Address all complains and also take orders from superiors
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls
- File, sort, copy, and compile records on various activities, like business transactions and office activities
- Mail and complete checks, invoices, policies, contracts, and bills
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, voice mail systems, facsimile machines, scanners, and photocopiers
- Proofread, record, and compute various information
- Update and maintain database, mailing, inventory, and filing systems, either by using computers or manually
- Route, sort, and open incoming mails
- Prepare outgoing mails and also answer correspondence
- Run errands and also deliver messages
- Order services, supplies, and materials
- Arrange appointments, manage calendars, and complete work schedules.
Requirements and Skills
- Fresh graduate with nysc discharge certificate(2020)
- Possess general office skills, like filing, photocopying, posting outgoing mails, and distributing and sorting incoming mails
- Ability to transcribe notes and take dictations
- Ability to manage payroll.
- Candidates should be a good user of Microsoft Office suite.
- Male & Female should apply.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to relate friendly with customers and visitors
- Possess computer skills in various areas, like desktop publishing, email, word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
2. Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employer’s systems and analysing risk.
- Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
- Administrative roles as assigned by Line Manager.
- Age: 27-30 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as the designated role
- ICAN, ACCA & other professional Certification will be considered duly
- Applicants within Maitama Environs.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants in Maitama Abuja should apply within.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Neveah Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Neveah Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Neveah Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Neveah Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Neveah Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Neveah Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Neveah Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||24th July, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||July 8, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Neveah Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: