The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nigeriacic.org recruitment, Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Jobs 2019, Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Career Portal, Requirements for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019, Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nigeriacic.org.
Table of Contents
- Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC)|
|Deadline||2nd August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is an initiative of a partnership program of the World Bank with the help of the Government of Nigeria. It was launched in September 2018, as the first the Climate Technology Programs (CTP) being established in Nigeria to support green growth through strengthening domestic capacity and financing for the transfer, development and deployment of innovative climate solutions.
The following positions are available at Nigeria Climate Innovation Center. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications and Knowledge Management Lead
- We are looking to hire a dynamic and amazing communications & knowledge management Lead to join our team in Lagos
- This person will provide in-house and – support services including knowledge, communications and media management and content development.
- Communications & Knowledge Management:
- Maintain and implement a communications strategy and plan, ensuring that it aligns with and supports the achievement of NCIC.
- Update NCIC website with content as required
- Create content for all social media platforms(Instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc.) and provide proactive and reactive updates
- Work closely with the senior management team to, write and update NCIC’s strategy and other key strategic resources (face-sheets, PowerPoints) as required.
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues to ensure project and donor communications obligations are met.
- Act as the lead brand manager, maintaining standards across materials, events, and other media
- Ensure that NCIC ’s work is accurately, regularly and compellingly represented internally and externally
- Lead the development of a monthly country-level newsletter.
- Provide editorial oversight and/or design, create, and maintain portfolio, program, sector, and cross-cutting theme factsheets, and targeting external stakeholders.
- Build capacity of project teams to produce well-documented narratives and infographics Inform and supporting learning activities, including field visits, focus groups, workshops, round-tables, and other events.
- Coordinate research activities, working with program teams to ensure timely and high quality execution of projects.
- Support the dissemination of research findings, including the creation of summaries and fact-sheets, and internal and external dissemination.
- As needed, lead or support the development of concept notes and funding proposals, coordinating the process with relevant technical, finance and operational staff.
- Ensure that proposals and concept notes are developed in a timely manner and with realistic deadlines.
- Participate in relevant communications-related working groups.
- Build the capacity and performance of staff and partners in developing success stories and multimedia and visual resources, maximizing the use of internal communications platforms, and increasing program and impact visibility, and any other areas of communication that are linked to donor branding/marking requirements.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of a digital communications resources library, for country-level access to fact sheets, success stories, lessons learned, communiqué’s, and any other relevant materials.
- Track country office visibility and communication initiatives: advise on the integration of communications plans into program work-plans; and support program teams to develop communications strategies and plans as per donor requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Science, Journalism, Communications, International Development or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating and producing written and audiovisual content for media and communication purposes.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Experience with Adobe’s design suite a plus.
- Demonstrated ability as a collaborator and facilitator.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Excellent graphics design skills and knowledgeable in the use of a variety of design software
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their portfolio AND a CV, which must be forwarded directly to [email protected] with the words “Communications and Knowledge Management Lead” clearly stated in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received a response by 7th August 2019, please consider yourself as not having been shortlisted
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as our client strongly upholds a policy of non-discrimination against any person regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender or disability
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019 (West African Central Time).
How to Apply for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment
To apply for the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigeria Climate Innovation Center recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigeria Climate Innovation Center may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Heritage Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||31st October, 2019|
|Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 18, 2019||Not Specified|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: