Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nisrecruitment.org.ng recruitment, Nigeria Immigration Vacancies 2019 Application Form, NIS Jobs 2019, NIS Career Portal, Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Details:
- 2 Available Job Positions & Details
- 3 Nigeria Immigration Nationwide Recruitment 2019/2020
- 4 NIS Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- 5 How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- 6 Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- 7 Why Seviportal for NIS Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- 8 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- 9 Important Points for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019
- 10 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019?
- 11 Recent Jobs For You
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Details:
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NCS) is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the following functions such as: Anti-Smuggling activities; Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes; Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc; Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government; Security functions; Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same; Manifest processing; Registration and designation of collecting banks; Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
|Name of The Organization||Nigeria Immigration Service|
|Name of the Posts||Nigeria Immigration Recruits|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Aplication Deadline||Not Specified|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Explore for your position of choice and then click the View Full Details button below your chosen position to get full details about the recruitment. Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment details include job title, location, requirements, qualification, Experience, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links, and others.
Nigeria Immigration Nationwide Recruitment 2019/2020
|Recruitment Status||Not Recruiting Now|
As of today, July 22, 2019, The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment 2019 is not yet online, We advise you to DISREGARD any form of advert you come across from an unofficial platform. We will make an effort to update this page immediately the Nigeria Immigration Service job recruitment form is on.
To ascertain if the NIS Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Immigration Service website at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime there is an official Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy.
To help you get the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment alert in a jiffy. Kindly subscribe with your active email below and we shall gladly notify you of the latest job opening at Nigeria Immigration Service and other top recruitments that may interest you. Remember Subscription is Free.
Additionally, you will find some relevant information below to help you fast track your success at getting Nigeria Immigration Service employment and career of choice. Cheers.
NIS Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- The applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- To get application form and details about a particular position listed on this page, kindly click the “View Full Details” button below your position of choice to expand the table of content.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Immigration Recruitment requirements and posses any required document before submitting an application.
- You can also track Nigeria Immigration Recruitment updates on its official website https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng, though this is not really recommended as the company most times post latest job vacancies on a third party job listing website.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for NIS Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigeria Immigration Service may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Important Points for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials and be sure you meet the minimum requirement.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a Job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a Job in Nigeria Immigration Service.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019?
Did you apply for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment? You should probably be searching for “Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidate” or “Nigeria Immigration Service Successful Applicants”, either way, the following is what you need to know about Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Depending on the type of organization, vacancy or position, successful applicants may be contacted privately, uploaded to tracking portal or announced publicly.
- If Nigeria Immigration Service opens nationwide recruitment with lots of positions, chances are, they will publicly release the list of successful candidates or open recruitment portal for applicants to check their application status.
- Government Recruitments like Force Jobs, Civil Service Jobs often release their recruitment shortlisted candidates online to public media or they open a portal for candidates to check if they were shortlisted or not.
- On the order hand, private recruiting companies often use the private method of shortlisting. E.g. Bank Jobs, NGO Jobs, etc.
Now that you know your way around recruitment shortlisting, let go back to how to check if you were successful at Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment. The truth is that, after the deadline of recruitment, the list of shortlisted candidates should be released shortly after, maybe within 30days depending on the job. To check your Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment application status, you need to contact the recruiter or check their website career portal or check national newspapers, also check this page regularly as we update the necessary information to check your Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019 status.
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University Dutse (FUD) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||2nd September, 2019|
|Federal Polytechnic Mubi Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||2nd September, 2019|
|Michael Otedola College Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||26th August, 2019|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||5th August, 2019|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||20th August, 2019|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||July 22, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2019/2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.