Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.policerecruitment.ng recruitment, Nigeria Police Force Vacancies 2020 Application Form, NPF Jobs 2020, Nigeria Police Career Portal, Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020, Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nigeria Police Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.policerecruitment.ng.
Table of Contents
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2020
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
- How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Nigeria Police Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Important Points for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020?
- Recent Jobs For You
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Details:
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
|Organization||Nigeria Police Force|
|Posts||Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Nigeria Police Force. Explore for your position of choice and then click the View Full Details button below your chosen position to get full details about the recruitment. Nigeria Police Recruitment details include job title, location, requirements, qualification, Experience, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links, and others.
Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment 2020/2021
|Recruitment Status||Not Recruiting Now|
|Recruitment Location||Nationwide Recruitment|
As of today, November 17, 2019, The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021 is not yet online, We advise you to DISREGARD any form of advert you come across from an unofficial platform. We will make an effort to update this page immediately the Nigeria Police job recruitment form is on.
To ascertain if the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Police website at www.policerecruitment.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime there is an official Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy.
To help you get the Nigeria Police Recruitment alert in a jiffy. Kindly subscribe with your active email below and we shall gladly notify you of the latest job opening at Nigeria Police and other top recruitments that may interest you. Remember Subscription is Free.
Additionally, you will find some relevant information below to help you fast track your success at getting Nigeria Police employment and career of choice. Cheers.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2020
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before the final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
To apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigeria Police Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- To get application form and details about a particular position listed on this page, kindly click the “View Full Details” button below your position of choice to expand the table of content.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Police Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- You can also track Nigeria Police Recruitment updates on its official website https://www.policerecruitment.ng, though this is not really recommended as the company most times post latest job vacancies on a third party job listing website.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the Nigeria Police Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Nigeria Police Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|The Nigeria Police Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigeria Police recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though the Nigeria Police may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Important Points for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Police.
- Have all the necessary credentials and be sure you meet the minimum requirement.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a Job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the Nigeria Police. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a Job in the Nigeria Police.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020?
Did you apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment? You should probably be searching for “Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidate” or “Nigeria Police Successful Applicants”, either way, the following is what you need to know about Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Depending on the type of organization, vacancy or position, successful applicants may be contacted privately, uploaded to tracking portal or announced publicly.
- If the Nigeria Police opens nationwide recruitment with lots of positions, chances are, they will publicly release the list of successful candidates or open recruitment portal for applicants to check their application status.
- Government Recruitments like Force Jobs, Civil Service Jobs often release their recruitment shortlisted candidates online to public media or they open a portal for candidates to check if they were shortlisted or not.
- On the order hand, private recruiting companies often use the private method of shortlisting. E.g. Bank Jobs, NGO Jobs, etc.
Now that you know your way around recruitment shortlisting, let go back to how to check if you were successful at Nigeria Police recruitment. The truth is that, after the deadline of recruitment, the list of shortlisted candidates should be released shortly after, maybe within 30days depending on the job. To check your Nigeria Police recruitment application status, you need to contact the recruiter or check their website career portal or check national newspapers, also check this page regularly as we update the necessary information to check your Nigeria Police recruitment 2020 status.
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: