The Nigeria Prisons Service, NPS Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. cdfipb.careers Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Nigeria Prisons Service|
|Posts||NPS Nationwide Recruitment|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019/2020 NPS Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
The Nigeria Prisons Service, NPS wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Nigeria Prisons Service 2019/2020. The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
Table of Contents
Documents Needed for Nigeria Prisons Service Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
NPS Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
NPS Academic Qualifications 2019/2020
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020
The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020 is processed through the New NPS Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or http://www.prisons.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
Application Fee: Candidates should note the application is absolutely free.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the NPS Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NPS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the NPS. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Nigeria Prisons Service.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the NPS Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent NPS Recruitment 2019/2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This NPS recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though NPS may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
|Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||11th November, 2019|
|Paper Packaging Company (TPPCNG) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||31st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: