The Nigerian Army Recruitment 79RRI 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nigerianarmyms.ng Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Posts||79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI)|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Deadline||29th November, 2019|
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
The Nigerian Army wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women for enlistment into the Nigerian Army 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2019/2020. The RRI Recruitment is open to civilian tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women nationwide.
Table of Contents
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 79RRI 2020 is processed through the New Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://naportal.com.ng/login
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
1). Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
2). Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3). Primary School Certificate (Original)
4). Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5). Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6). Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7). Certificate of State of Origin
8). Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9). Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10). Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11). Writing materials
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Army RRI Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Army Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the Nigerian Army. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Nigerian Army.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the Nigerian Army Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Army Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Nigerian Army Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Army recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though the Nigerian Army may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: