The Nigerian Army Recruitment For Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Officers 2020/2021 Application Form has been released. www.nigerianarmyms.ng Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Posts||Short Service Combatant Commission Officers|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Deadline||28th September 2019.|
Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 application has commenced online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available positions before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as obtained from an official source.
The Nigerian Army wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46/2020. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
If you want to apply for Direct Short Service Combatant (DSSC) Officer – Click Here
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 23 and 28 by January 2020.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption as the case may be.
- Only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2014 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on application as required by Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA Standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
Conditions of Service
- SSC will be granted for 15 years. Ten years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period not more than 5 years. No extension shall be granted after the fifteenth year of commission except on conversion to regular combatant commission where applicable.
- Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of second lieutenant.
- Conversion to regular combatant commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment 2020 is processed through the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- Log on to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal at www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Read the qualification criteria.
- From the home page, select the SSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.
Note: Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration.
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng
Department of Military Secretary,
Asokoro – Abuja
Application Deadline 28th September 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Army Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Army Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigerian Army Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
|Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||7th June, 2020|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||31st May, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2020/2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: