The Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.naub.edu.ng recruitment, Nigerian Army University Biu Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nigerian Army University Biu Jobs 2020, Nigerian Army University Biu Career Portal, Requirements for Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nigerian Army University Biu|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||20th January 2020|
Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nigerian Army University Biu Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.naub.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Nigerian Army University Biu – The Governing Council of the Nigerian Army University Biu hereby announces the vacancy of the position of Vice-Chancellor of the University.
In accordance with the provisions of the Universities Miscellaneous Provision Act No. 11 of 1993 as amended; the Governing Council invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates with experience in University administration for the post of:
The following positions are available at Nigerian Army University Biu. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
Location: Biu, Borno
- The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and the Academic Head of the University. He/She is the Chairman of the Senate and Congregation and member of the Governing Council.
The Vice-Chancellor shall among other duties:
- Promote research, teaching and high standard of academic excellence;
- Be responsible to Council for the maintenance of peace, law and order in the University;
- Be competent at all times to advise the Council on all matters affecting the policy, finance and administration of the University;
- Regulate the admission of students, subject to the guidelines and procedures approved by the Senate and other statutory bodies;
- Be responsible for staff and students’ discipline and welfare in the University.
- Applicants for the position of Vice-Chancellor, Nigerian Army University Biu must be distinguished scholars with outstanding academic and administrative records. He/she must be a proven manager of human and material resources.
Specifically, the person must:
- Have spent not less than fifteen (15) years in the University system with at least seven (7) years experience as Professor with the ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for the University;
- Have a good understanding of the vision and mission of the University. Hence, a vision statement not exceeding 1000 words is required;
- Be able to attract research grants and complementary funds from Local and International Agencies, and further uplift the academic status of the University;
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to attract, motivate and retain highly skilled and talented staff (Teaching and Non-teaching);
- Be able to exhibit entrepreneurial drive and ability to attract extra statutory funds and mobilize other resources for the development of the University;
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Be in position to ensure the enforcement of the University’s laws and regulations;
- Be information and technology proficient and be committed to the development of ICT into the University programmes and services;
- Possess personal integrity in the management of funds and be able to deploy financial resources as appropriate in the context of the University’s strategic plan;
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills, possess the ability to build bridges between staff, students and members of the University Community and other stakeholders;
- Have demonstrable abilities to establish; and maintain partnerships with Local, International, Government Agencies and Organization;
- Be an individual who, judging from his/her track records, is likely to command the respect as well as the loyalty of the members of staff and University Community;
- Be of excellent physical and mental health;
- Not be more than Sixty-five (65) years of age.
- Applicants who have served or are currently serving in any Military Institution will have an added advantage.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a single, non-renewable term of Five (5) years. The remuneration and conditions of service for the post shall be as applicable in Federal Universities.
Deadline: 20th January 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Thirty (30) copies of their Application and CV under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked “Post of Vice Chancellor” at the top left corner of the envelope directly to:
Nigerian Army University Biu,
P. M. B. 1500 Biu,
The candidate’s vision statement for the University during his/her tenure if appointed should be attached to the application.
The application must include academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate or declaration of age, list of publication, verifiable evidence of work experience and curriculum vitae that include the following among other information:
- Full name (Surname, First name, Middle name);
- Post applied for;
- Place and state of birth;
- State of Origin;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Correspondence address (if different from permanent address);
- Mobile phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional qualification(s) obtained with dates;
- Work experience including full details;
- Community service(s) and research experience;
- Full details of teaching and research experience;
- List of publications and dates where applicable;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be from the last or current place of employment.
- All referees should be asked to send their independent reports to the Registrar with full details of the applicant and the post applied for, not later than the closing date of this advertisement.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Army University Biu recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigerian Army University Biu may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: