The Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. cdfipb.careers Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Nigerian Ports Authority|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019/2020 NPA Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
The Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Nigerian Ports Authority 2019/2020. The Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
Table of Contents
NPA Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with comprehensive CV including email, contact address (not P. O. Box), mobile telephone numbers and qualification by visiting the Nigerian port authority recruitment website on http://careers.nigerianports.org/default.aspx
Submit their applications to –
General Manager Human Resources,
Nigerian Ports Authority,
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the NPA Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NPA Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the NPA. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Nigerian Ports Authority.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the NPA Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent NPA Recruitment 2019/2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Nigerian Ports Authority Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This NPA recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though NPA may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: