Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nse.org.ng recruitment, Nigerian Society of Engineers Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nigerian Society of Engineers Jobs 2020, Nigerian Society of Engineers Career Portal, Requirements for Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nigerian Society of Engineers|
|Deadline||30th September, 2019|
Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nigerian Society of Engineers Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nse.org.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nigerian Society of Engineers – The umbrella organization for the Engineering Profession in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well structured programmes and regular interactions among the different cadre of membership, enhancing high professional standard and ethical practices.
The following positions are available at Nigerian Society of Engineers. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: 2020 Engineer of the Year Innovation Award
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers is hereby calling for nominations/applications from all Engineers in Nigeria for the 2020 Engineer of the Year Awards. The Awards is to distinguish and recognize, in a dignified public way, an outstanding Engineer of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Be a Financial Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Be a Resident of any part of Nigeria.
- Be Registered with COREN.
- Be an individual or a group of individuals.
Criteria For Selection
- Candidate must have a record of extensive participation in professional engineering and The Nigerian Society Engineers
- Candidate’s professional integrity shall be beyond question.
- Creativity of design/Fabrication, Testing approach, Impact of design on manufacturing cost, quality, or other manufacturing and performance requirements.
- Commercialization potential of the project and marketability of the product (for product development projects)
- Level of local content of inputs.
- Quality of the presentation (timeliness, graphics, clarity) Impact of design in meeting local need(s)
- Candidate shall have consistently worked for the professional and technical interest of the engineering profession.
- Candidate must have achieved particular distinction in his own technical field and mode of practice, which may be in government, education, construction, industry, or private practice.
- Occupational and Professional Achievements – Positions held in companies, businesses, government or other work agencies with which the candidate is associated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Nomination/Application form and Citation of Achievements (not more than 500words) in softcopy to: [email protected] The email which subject shall be “2020 Engineer of the year Award” must reach the Award Committee of the Nigerian Society of Engineers on or before the closing date above
- Only one (1) nomination/application should be submitted and shall include:
- Resume of the Candidate(s)/Nominee(s) (Nominations/Applications should be made strictly on the prescribed Format which is available on link above).
- Citation of achievements in not more than 500words
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers reserves the right to revoke and or withdraw any already conferred Award at any time whenever the originality/ authenticity of claims by the nominee is in doubt
Application Deadline Saturday 30th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Society of Engineers recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigerian Society of Engineers may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: