The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nse.com.ng recruitment, Nigerian Stock Exchange Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs 2020, Nigerian Stock Exchange Career Portal, Requirements for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nigerian Stock Exchange|
|Deadline||2nd June, 2020|
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nse.com.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The following positions are available at Nigerian Stock Exchange. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Equity Products Manager
Division: Trading Business Division
Department: Secondary Market Department
Report to: Head – Secondary Markets Department
Grade: Deputy Manager – Senior Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, August 3, 2020
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Equities Product Manager will also become the “product advocate” by proactively disseminating related information while communicating the product message.
- The candidate is expected to stay abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends (utilizing internal and external data/information resources) to create a competitive platform that enables stakeholders realize their investment objectives.
- The Equities Product Manager will oversee all functions pertaining to the equities product line with the overall goal of ensuring that Equities products are appropriately priced, positioned, promoted, and supported in a way that will increase order flow as measured by number of transactions, trading volume and value in line with the overall goals of the product management department.
- Enhance the market micro-structure (in areas such as transaction fees, market making, , securities lending and short selling, and market quality) to increase product profitability
- Drive review and amendment of trading rules as necessary, to promote fair and orderly trading in equities
- Maintain relationships with broker-dealers, market makers, Institutional Investors and other trading participants locally and internationally
- Serve as a proactive resource to other areas of the organization in order to educate and train them on product attributes and new initiatives
- Coordinate and operate investor education in partnership with other stakeholders on E based products
- Catalyse the adoption of global best practices in sales practice, Equities order handling, trade execution, trade reporting, and other initiatives that will enhance the client experience when interacting in the Nigerian securities market
- Liaise with the Market Operations and Technology Division to ensure system compatibility with market structure enhancements in support of the Equities product line
- Work with market participants to increase market liquidity in equities and consider questions such as appropriateness of algorithmic trading in the Nigerian market, length of trading hours, stock circuit breakers, best execution statistic, Opening and Closing auctions, etc
- Coordinate and partner with other Secondary Market team members and stakeholders, to design and price products, identify and address key issues that must be resolved before a successful product launch occurs
- Serve as gatekeeper, ambassador and product line expert to internal/external parties
- Analyse new product ideas in conjunction with institutional/wholesale distribution and marketing firms to determine success potentials and uniqueness within the industry
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competitive environment; recommend initiatives to strengthen market position
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in Finance or business related areas
- A post graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses (eg CIS, CFA, Finra series 7 and 24) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial services industry or in an investment product management/marketing role, distribution-related role
- Capital Market Knowledge
- Analytical Thinking
- Good Understanding of Market Statistics
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco system
- Understanding of Financial Markets and Investment Strategies
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Attention to Detail
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigerian Stock Exchange may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
|Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||7th June, 2020|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||31st May, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: