The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unizik.edu.ng recruitment, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Jobs 2019, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Career Portal, Requirements for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nnamdi Azikiwe University|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||29th November, 2019|
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unizik.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
- Available Job Positions & Details
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
The following positions are available at Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of Medical Services
Location: Awka, Anambra
- He shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years.
- By virtue of his office, he should be able to provide appropriate leadership and advice on the institution’s staff and students health problem.
- The Director of Medical Services shall be in charge of the day-to-day administration of the Medical Centre.
- The candidate for the post must possess MB, BS, completion of 1 year House Job and NYSC plus full registration with Nigeria Medical and Dental Council plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in a Tertiary institution, Relevant Fellowship of Postgraduate Medical College would be an added advantage.
CONMESS 07/CONTISS 15
Deadline: 25th October, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Application, Credentials and Curriculum Vitae which must include among others, the following information:
- Name of candidate (Surname first)
- Date and place of birth
- Permanent home address
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (If any)
- Schools attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Work experience
- Extra-curricula activities and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
Applicants should request their named Referees to forward their confidential Reports on them to the “Registrar” via the address below. The application with all relevant attachments shall be submitted in a large envelop clearly marked “Director of Medical Services” at the top left hand corner and addressed and sent to:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
P.M.B. 5025, Awka,
Note: Candidates for the post should not be more than 60 years old on assumption of duty.
2. Job Title: Intern Nursing Officer
- Twelve months unbroken internship programme in the Nursing Department, NAUTH Nnewi.
- Bachelor’s in Degree in Nursing (B.NSc) from a recognized University plus the registration of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
3. Job Title: Intern Radiographer
- Twelve months unbroken internship programme at NAUTH, Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography (B.Rad) from a recognized University registrable with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
4. Job Title: Intern Physiotherapist
- Candidates must possess a degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University registrable with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Board of Nigeria.
5. Job Title: Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration Internship in the Laboratories of the NAUTH Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS) from a recognized University plus the registration of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
6. Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration internship in the Pharmacy Department of the NAUTH, Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Pharmacy, registrable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria.
7. Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Twelve months unbroken pre-registration internship in Optometry Department, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree registrable with the Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Board of Nigeria.
8. Job Title: House Officer
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration rotation through the Clinical Departments of Surgery, Medicine, Paediatrics & Gynaecology at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized University and the provisional Registration of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Deadline: 20th November, 2019.
29th November, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type-written Application addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Note: Please indicate your phone number in your application.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nnamdi Azikiwe University recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nnamdi Azikiwe University may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: