The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unizik.edu.ng recruitment, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Jobs 2020, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Career Portal, Requirements for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Nnamdi Azikiwe University|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||27th December 2019|
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unizik.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
The following positions are available at Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director, Physical Planning
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The Director of Physical Planning shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of Directorate of Physical Planning.
- He/She shall hold office for single term of five (5) years. He/She must not be above sixty (60) years of age before the date of appointment.
- By virtue of the office, he/she should be able to provide appropriate leadership and advice on the institution’s problems in areas relating to physical and infrastructural development of the University.
- The candidate for the post must possess a degree in either of the following: Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or in other allied fields and evidence of NYSC Certificate plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in a tertiary institution.
- Relevant fellowship of the Nigerian society of Engineers would be an added advantage.
- He/She must not be above sixty (60) years of age before dated of appointment.
Deadline: 27th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae which must include among others, the following information:
- Name of candidate (Surname first)
- Date and place of birth
- Permanent home address
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (If any)
- Schools attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Work experience
- Extra-curricula activities and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates are advised to request their named Referees to forward their confidential Reports to the “Registrar” through the address below.
All Applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked at the top left hand cover “Post of Director, Physical Planning “, addressed to:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
P.M.B. 5025, Awka,
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nnamdi Azikiwe University recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nnamdi Azikiwe University may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: