The Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nokia.com recruitment, Nokia Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Nokia Jobs 2019, Nokia Career Portal, Requirements for Nokia Recruitment 2019, Nokia Recruitment Portal.
Nokia Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Nokia Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nokia.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Nokia is a Global Technology Leader, connecting people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The following positions are available at Nokia. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Customer Team (CT)
Job ID: 1900000D9G
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: CBT Nigeria Head
- To lead and manage the Customer Team (CT) for Other Operators in Nigeria (these are all telecom operators excluding MTN and Airtel; those are handled by regional CT’s), to deliver Nokia products and services to these customers, manage customer satisfaction as well as achievement of Nokia’s key performance indicators.
- As a senior sales professional, the CT Head is responsible for the end to end management of the CT, including Sales, operations, stakeholder relationship management, internal processes.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Further develop strong relationships with the customer, including CXO level, to enable successful positioning and sales of Nokia products and services.
- Be responsible for the business strategy as well as the coordination of Nokia contacts with the customer.
- Develop and articulate the overall sales strategy and lead account planning focused on key market segments.
- To maintain effective internal communications and networks with appropriate stakeholders and to galvanize support, maximize Nokia’s effectiveness and meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for business execution, operations, post sales and managing the account including all internal processes (e.g. strategy, demand planning, project execution, sales and resource management.
- Provide team leadership, in particular the account managers in the CT, ensuring that they have appropriate skills, training and knowledge to position and to position the value of Nokia’s products/services/solutions to the customers, ensuring that the CT works efficiently.
- Proactively provides opex, inventory and credit control.
- Ensures compliance with Nokia risk management, SOX/policies, procedures and reporting for the account.
Interfaces and Reporting:
Works closely with:
- BG functions: Pre-sales, HoS, Delivery
- Head of Technologies
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Pricing Management
- At least 10+ years relevant experience
- Telecoms or IT background is a must
- Proven track record in business development
- Relevant university degree in telecommunications, technical, business or similar qualification.
- Strong leadership profile with presence and credibility in the market
- Systematic thinker and a winning mindset
- Strong Leadership skills to be able to lead the Customer Team and all support functions.
- Solid experience in handling accounts/customers of comparable size and complexity.
- Deep understanding of Nokia’s product & solution and overall telecommunications market, trends and related regulations.
- Strong negotiation, communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to have a good understanding of the customer’s business/competitive situation/strategy and an understanding of the drivers of customer profitability to drive Nokia business targets for the CT
- Ability to build strong relationships with influential stakeholders in the market
- Develop/execute strategies addressing all stakeholders
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance during critical deal making process and collaboration with BGs
- Financial and risk management skills to support forecasting and the qualification of opportunities
- Experience with contract management, financial terms and conditions
- Good understanding of project management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nokia Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nokia Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nokia Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Nokia Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nokia Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nokia Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nokia Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Nokia Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nokia recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nokia may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nokia Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: