The Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en recruitment, Norwegian Church Aid Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Norwegian Church Aid Jobs 2020, Norwegian Church Aid Career Portal, Requirements for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020, Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment Portal.
Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Norwegian Church Aid Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en.
Table of Contents
Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Norwegian Church Aid|
|Deadline||21st June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
Norwegian Church Aid (‘NCA’) is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide humanitarian assistance in disasters and work for long-term development in local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners, ensures their capacities are built from the onset of response, in order to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
The following positions are available at Norwegian Church Aid. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Logistics Intern
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Receive all PR’s, ensure it is properly filled (i.e. dates, budget lines and approvals).
- Register all inbound PR
- Document all RFQ process (simple, negotiated or local open tender)
- Distribute RFQs to vendors as instructed by supervisors
- Ensure all RFQs are properly filled with correct price calculations, dates, signature and stamp of company
- Ensure RFQ is submitted within closing dates
- Ensure every completed payment request have all supporting documents, i.e as per logistics checklist, before submission for signing by SLO
- Follow up on supplies due date, and also support in receiving supplies in warehouse
- Follow up on all maintenance works and services
- Carry out operational functions as assigned by supervisor in warehousing or fleet management as required.
Other duties as assigned:
- The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Education, Certifications and experience
- B.Sc., HND in Management Sciences, Administration, Social Sciences
- 1 year of working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English and Hausa
- Fluency in Kanuri, Shuwa will be an added advantage
- Good experience working in Northeast Nigeria added advantage.
- Flexible and can adapt to prevailing environment.
- Strong experience in supportive monitoring programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Has excellent planning and well organized.
NCA is committed to following the following policies, standards and commitments and all staff are equally expected to conform to their requirements:
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP)
- Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief
- ACT Alliance Code of Conduct
- SPHERE Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Relief
- NCA Nigeria Security Plan
- NCA Nigeria Staff Handbook
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Norwegian Church Aid and amongst beneficiaries served by Norwegian Church Aid
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Norwegian Church Aid. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Norwegian Church Aid’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
- Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] addressing it to :The Human Resources, Norwegian Church Aid” and using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered
Application Deadline 21st June, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Norwegian Church Aid Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Norwegian Church Aid recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Norwegian Church Aid may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||30th September, 2019|
|Dataflex Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|Chartwell Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: