The Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en recruitment, Norwegian Church Aid Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Norwegian Church Aid Jobs 2020, Norwegian Church Aid Career Portal, Requirements for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020, Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment Portal.
Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Norwegian Church Aid Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en.
Table of Contents
Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Norwegian Church Aid|
|Deadline||4th December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Norwegian Church Aid (‘NCA’) is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide humanitarian assistance in disasters and work for long-term development in local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners, ensures their capacities are built from the onset of response, in order to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
The following positions are available at Norwegian Church Aid. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Office Support (Cleaner)
Location: MMC, Borno
Department / Sector: Operations
Reporting to: Admin Officer
Start date: January 2, 2020
- Norwegian Church Aid (‘NCA’) is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide humanitarian assistance in disasters and work for long-term development in local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
- NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners ensures building their capacities are built from the onset of response, in order to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
- The cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of the office, restrooms, guest house, kitchen and compound cleaning. Ensure proper hygienic environment.
- Also support in guesthouse management.
- Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
- Proven experience in office support
- One-year experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of relevant Nigerian legislation governing international NGOs
- Fluency in English is important, Hausa and Kanuri are an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationship with all staff
- Willingness to work, timely resumption, ability to multi-task and ability to take initiative
- Willingness to travel and stay in in remote areas ae required.
- Ensure there is timely supply of toiletries in the GH/Office
- Bring to the attention of the supervisor all leak and repairs
- Daily cleaning or conference room/office/GH and compound (scrubbing, mopping sweeping) ensure that the office is neat
- Setting up of the tea corner and tea for visitors as requested
- Ensure all garbage are collected in a timely manner in each allocated work area
- Ensure laundry, ironing and other housekeeping related roles are done in a timely manner
- Washing of utensils and ensuring the kitchen is clean at all times
- Wiping/cleaning of all equipment in the office and kitchen.
- Ensure daily disposal of kitchen bin, wash and arrange the kitchen area at the close of work (fridge, microwave, dirty plates etc)
- Ensure there is cooking gas and clean drinking water regularly in the office/GH and that water dispensers are in good working conditions and cleaned regularly. To bring to the attention of the admin officer when they are almost empty
NCA is committed to following the following policies, standards and commitments and all staff are equally expected to conform to their requirements:
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP)
- Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief
- ACT Alliance Code of Conduct
- SPHERE Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Relief
- NCA Nigeria Security Plan
- NCA Nigeria Staff Handbook
Deadline: 4th December 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to attach updated CV, Cover Letter in a single file
- Due to the Emergency situation in the Northeast Nigeria, applications will be processed on a rolling basis and Position could be filled before the expiration of advert.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted for further steps of the recruitment.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Norwegian Church Aid Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Norwegian Church Aid recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Norwegian Church Aid may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: