The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nrc.no recruitment, Norwegian Refugee Council Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs 2019, Norwegian Refugee Council Career Portal, Requirements for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Norwegian Refugee Council|
|Deadline||31st October, 2019|
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Norwegian Refugee Council Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nrc.no.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters, NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
The following positions are available at Norwegian Refugee Council. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: ICLA Officer (Data Analyst)
Webcruiter ID: 4144288454
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- NRC is looking for an ICLA Officer for our area office in Maiduguri in Northern Nigeria. The purpose of the Information Counselling and Legal Assistance Officer is to provide support to the ICLA Team Leaders and contribute to the implementation of the ICLA program in Nigeria, Borno State.
- NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015, in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country. NRC currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja. NRC is currently providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Livelihoods and Food Security; and Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) and Education in order to address identified humanitarian needs.
- the purpose of the position ensures accurate data management and reporting for the ICLA projects under the overall guidance and supervision of the ICLA Specialist, the ICLA Officer (Analyst)
- Minimum Bachelor of Law degree and must have been called to the Nigerian BAR (be able to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria) and be conversant with international humanitarian and Human Rights law
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a practicing lawyer.
- Knowledge of the laws and policies governing Housing Land and Property issues and Identity documentation is mandatory
- Experience from working as a Project Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Computer literacy in word processing and spreadsheets is required
- Knowledge of the context in Nigeria
- Fluency in one or more of the national/regional languages (Hausa and Kanuri preferred)
- Experience with humanitarian activities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the legal assistance programs including HLP, CDR and identity documentation activities innovatively to adapt to location and context, in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements and optimize opportunities for synergies
- Contribute to the planning procedures and tools for implementation of ICLA projects in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Document project achievements and deliverables
- Monitor technical quality of ICLA projects and maintain transparency of implementation progress
- Contribute to an effective M& E system in the country
- Support and integrate gender, protection and advocacy priorities into ICLA program design
- Contribute to the development of the ICLA strategy, technical SOPs/guidelines and Macro LFAs for Nigeria
- Contribute to the development of funding proposal, project budgets, and donor reports
- Contribute to coordination and management of the ICLA project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirement
- Supervise Project Assistants, ensure the transfer of relevant skills for quality program implementation
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environment
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Communicating with impact and respect: All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
We can offer
- Commencement: December 2019 – December 2020
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions – Grade Level 5 Step1(Officer).
- Duty station: Maiduguri, with frequent travels. Travel outside Maiduguri is dependent on changing security conditions, especially for certain roads in the area.
- An approved health certificate will be requested before the contract start.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Norwegian Refugee Council recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Norwegian Refugee Council may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: