The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nrc.no recruitment, Norwegian Refugee Council Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs 2020, Norwegian Refugee Council Career Portal, Requirements for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Norwegian Refugee Council|
|Deadline||4th April, 2020|
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Norwegian Refugee Council Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nrc.no.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters, NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
The following positions are available at Norwegian Refugee Council. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Shelter Officer (Technical)
Webcruiter ID: 4214293540
Location: Pulka, Borno
Full-time / Part-time: Full-time
Percentage of full-time: 100
Reports To: The Shelter Coordinator
- NRC is looking for a Shelter Officer for our area office in Pulka, Borno State, in Northern Nigeria. The purpose of the officer position is day to day implementation of the Shelter Project activities in Pulka.
- NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015, in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country. NRC currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja. NRC is currently providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security; and Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) and Education in order to address identified humanitarian needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the Shelter assistants.
- Break down the annual operational plans into weekly, monthly and quarterly implementation plans
- Support supervisors in pre-evaluation and anticipation of needs and in site supply planning,
- Under the supervision of the Shelter Coordinator and / or the shelter Programme Development Manager, initiate the drafts of technical drawings, develop Bill of Quantity and technical specification notes for shelter projects.
- To assess the construction training needs of the community and assist in the development of appropriate training materials and plans
- Responsible for preparation and follow up of procurement requests and updating the procurement database.
- Work closely with logistics and community members to accurately control the quantities and qualities of materials delivered.
- Support the logistics department in planning the movement of trucks to supply shelter materials to construction sites.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents as required
- Represent NRC in coordination meeting when delegated.
- University degree in civil engineering or architecture
- Experience with start-up, exit or similar
- Experience household training in and infrastructure maintenance
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, GPS, ARC GIS and Google Earth
- Knowledge of the context in North Eastern Nigeria
- Knowledge of the local language Mandara, Hausa
- Handling insecure environments
- Planning and delivering results
- A good sense of humour is an asset.
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing performance and development
We Can Offer
- Commencement: April 2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Salary/benefits: According to NRCТs general directions.
- Level: Grade 5 Step 1 in the NRC grade structure
- Duty station: Pulka/Gwoza, with frequent travels. Travel outside Pulka is dependent on changing security conditions, especially for certain roads in the area.
- Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application procedures and CV registration
- Please note that you are required to enter the geographical location for all your previous positions while registering your CV.
- There is no specific field for this information in our CV form, but you can use the “Company name” field for both company and location.
- Nigeria nationals only
Application Deadline 4th April, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Norwegian Refugee Council recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Norwegian Refugee Council may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
|Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||7th June, 2020|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||4th June, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: