Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 academic session. www.nsuk.edu.ng Postgraduate Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form advertisement has been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Part Time Degree Programmes (PTDP) for the 2018/2019 academic session
The NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.funaab.edu.ng
Table of Contents
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
(E) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Mass Communication
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
Applications must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant areas including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Accredited Centre of JAMB Office for more details.
Sale of forms commences on 09/09/2019 and ends on 25/11/2019.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: