The OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.omsaservices.com recruitment, OMSA Integrated Services Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, OMSA Integrated Services Limited Jobs 2019, OMSA Integrated Services Limited Career Portal, Requirements for OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019, OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||OMSA Integrated Services Limited|
OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 OMSA Integrated Services Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.omsaservices.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
OMSA Integrated Services Limited – We are a petroleum products trading, bunker supply and marine logistics support firm. As the commercial operator of two tanker vessels, we have supplied bunker to numerous offshore locations in Nigeria. We are registered as a private limited liability company with the Corporate Affairs Commission we have been operating since 2003 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria and London, United Kingdom.
The following positions are available at OMSA Integrated Services Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
Directly Reports to: CEO
Indirectly Reports to: Director, Businesses and Operations.
- Our business strategies are well defined, but we currently run a flat system. As part of our scaling up plan, we have a need for an HR and Admin Manager who can create a robust structure and processes to run it for our company. Our intention is that the incumbent is able to incorporate our business strategies into the structure and drive the structure by processes that instill corporate culture in our employees.
- The incumbent assists the CEO in providing the business with the professional support and guidance it requires to attract, retain, manage performance, develop and reward a world class workforce that will effectively contribute to the achievement of corporate objectives.
- The incumbent is responsible for providing day-to-day HR administrative support for the assigned business entities. He/She ensures that identified core HR Value Systems are timely and seamlessly implemented for the entities while ensuring adherence to Policies. In addition, he/she maintains and updates entities’ staff information & transaction processes.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop HR systems, policies, structures and processes for assisting assigned business entities achieve identified business needs.
- Help provide an effective monitoring system to ensure entities HR issues are closed out.
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
- Oversees logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Conduct procurement of stationery for staff and meetings/workshops and assets of the office
Human Resources Management:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Develop organisational chart and staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with OMSA Integrated Services.
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st Degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration etc. or other relevant fields
- 8 years HR operational and/or consulting experience within a reputable and structured business environment.
- Relevant professional qualification such as SHRMi etc would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Track record of involvement with the HR Value Systems: Manpower Planning; Recruitment, Selection and Placement; Training; Career Development and Performance Management; Workforce Profiling and HR Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include OMSA Integrated Services Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though OMSA Integrated Services Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 5, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||9th December 2019.|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||19th December 2019|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 3, 2019||10th December, 2019|
|Iron Products Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||December 2, 2019||6th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: