The One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.oneacrefund.org recruitment, One Acre Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form, One Acre Fund Jobs 2020, One Acre Fund Career Portal, Requirements for One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020, One Acre Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||One Acre Fund|
|Deadline||24th March, 2020|
One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 One Acre Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.oneacrefund.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
One Acre Fund is a non-profit social enterprise that supplies financing and training to help smallholders grow their way out of hunger and build lasting pathways to prosperity.
The following positions are available at One Acre Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nigeria field specialist
Location: Minna, Niger
Duration: Full-time Job
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- In 2019, the Nigeria pilot program expanded to serve +500 farmers, with an emphasis on learning what our customers want and how to provide it sustainably.
- As the Field Specialist, you will support the team responsible for daily interactions with our farmers while executing the strategy to enroll and serve more clients in 2020+. The Nigerian field team executes and manages all field-‐facing communication and operations of the program, including overseeing all required content, tools and KPI’s on a weekly basis.
- The team is at the center of the Nigeria’s program and plays a major role in shaping the nature of the Nigerians pilot long-term. The Field Specialist reports to the Nigeria Field Operations Associate.
Support Strategy & Execution:
- You will execute goals and monitor data collection and analysis efforts, to ensure that the program is learning the right things from regular interactions with farmers.
- You will support an expansion strategy, exploring program-fit in new areas of Niger State and other states in Nigeria, while engaging local leadership and farmers alike to partner with us.
- You will support the Field Operations team throughout the annual cycles of sales, deliveries, extension services, and loan collection, while exploring and testing ways to increase the number of clients each team member can support.
- You will support the Field Officer training program, from hiring and onboarding to salesmanship, agricultural support, and customer satisfaction.
Transformation and Staff Development:
- You will lead efforts to integrate new technology into the daily work of the Field Team to increase their capacity to manage new and recurring customer needs.
- You will invest in the skill-building of the Field Team staff- salesmanship, agricultural knowledge, and pedagogical capabilities- to drastically increase their ability to connect with, educate, and serve farmers.
- You will work with the Research and Development team to research and test different interventions, with a focus on understanding what farmers want and how the program can provide those products and services.
- Aside the Field Associate you will support lead a team of ten to fifteen full-time staff, investing in fantastic farmer services, with the chance to grow the team threefold in future seasons.
- Supervise, mentor and develop team leaders to take on increasing levels of independence and responsibility within the team.
- Design and carrying out key trainings for field leaders
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with at least 2 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for international development. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Work experiences in agricultural or startup environments. An ideal candidate played a supportive/leading role in the launch of a startup, early stage growth company, or new product/market in an established company. Preferably in West Africa.
- Ready and able to identify & solve problems as they arise across the progrmme
- Comfortable celebrating failure when it leads to learning and iteration.
- Work with quantitative and qualitative information to make decisions in the context of uncertainty.
- Leadership and mentorship experience, preferably some experience leading individuals/ teams and providing professional development support for others.
- Demonstrated efficiency with MS Office and specifically fluency in Microsoft Excel. Excellent communication-conversational, email, and written.
- Strong writing skills and ability to translate technical and complex concepts into concise and easily understandable language.
- Collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Language: English required, Hausa preferred.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, paid time off.
Sponsor International Candidates:
- No; Must have existing rights to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 24th March, 2020.
2. Job Title: 2020 Rising Leaders Program
Preferred Start Date: Negotiable, but ASAP preferred
Duration: Full-time Job
About the Program
- We are growing quickly in 2020 and scaling our program to new regions in Rwanda. The Accelerated Hiring program is meant to build our program staffing to meet our growth goals in 2020 and beyond.
The 2020 Rising Leaders Program
- Applicants to the 2020 Rising Leaders Program will be considered for a variety of exciting and impactful jobs in One Acre Fund Rwanda. In all positions, you will grow quickly through field experience and direct interaction with smallholder farmers. Typical positions will manage small to medium sized teams. You will work on important projects that require collaboration with other teams, and you will contribute to country wide decisions and strategy in your area of expertise. When applying, you will be considered for multiple roles in One Acre Fund Rwanda.
Market Access Associate:
- Build farmer prosperity by connecting them to markets for their harvests. Design and run pilots, partner with buyers, build operations, analyze results to develop long-term strategy
Seed Operations Lead:
- Improve our input seed processing operations to prepare for future scale. Manage a team and improve our data management
Agricultural Impact and Behavior Change Lead:
- Increase farmer impact by improving compliance of proven agricultural practices through the development of agricultural trainings tested in the field that lead to farmer behavior change
Marketing and Radio Advertising Lead:
- Create an above the line marketing strategy to reach hundreds of thousands of Rwanda farmers. Research farmer behaviors, transform your research into radio/campaigns, and build the Marketing Unit to reach more farmers
Strategy & Operations Analyst:
- Work on large projects to guide strategy changes and improvements across departments. Manage projects end-to-end: understand the problem, plan, analyze data and implement
Repayment Operations Lead:
- Lead the team responsible for managing One Acre Fund Rwanda’s portfolio of micro-finance farmer loans. Create annual strategy, lead team, and implement through the field team
Rural Retail Operations Lead:
- Scale our agro-dealer partnership program by 5x. Design programs and set up systems for scalable operations while improving performance at each shop
We are looking for professionals with a long-term commitment to our mission and Rwandan farmers. Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- 2+ years of work experience at similar organizations. A background in agriculture or social enterprise is preferred
- Good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service
- History of quickly producing impactful project results at scale
- Comfort with data analysis, able to work with data and make informed, evidence-based judgments
- Have a working knowledge of written and oral English (Kinyarwanda a plus)
- Experience leading teams to coordinate and accomplish projects
- Determined by experience.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates:
- Yes, we are willing to sponsor visas for all African nationals.
- We invest in career development. We have an established feedback culture and structured process for career advancement.
- Members of the Rising Leaders Program will grow professionally by taking on challenging projects and receiving feedback, coaching, and trainings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
We will complete hiring for the 2020 Rising Leaders hiring by 30 March. See below for the accelerated hiring schedule:
- February 21: Application Deadline
- After submitting your application: An online survey will be sent to you to complete at your convenience. You will also receive a separate email communication with a link to an online exercise that you can also complete at your convenience. Both the survey and exercise should take you 1-2 hours to complete combined.
- February 17 – March 6: Phone interviews (1 hour – scheduled on a rolling basis after you submit your exercise)
- March 9 – March 21: In Person Interviews (2-3 days in Rwanda, travel supported by One Acre Fund – scheduled on a rolling basis)
- March 30: Offers made to candidates
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.
- We understand that some candidates, especially those outside Rwanda, may have difficulty scheduling in person interviews. Please note any restrictions we should know about when filling out the application form below.
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- If you have experience in any of the specified areas stated up, please highlight them in your application.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest One Acre Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum One Acre Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for One Acre Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|One Acre Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include One Acre Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though One Acre Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||28th July, 2020|
|Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||24th July, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||13th September, 2020|
|Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: