The One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.oneacrefund.org recruitment, One Acre Fund Vacancies 2019 Application Form, One Acre Fund Jobs 2019, One Acre Fund Career Portal, Requirements for One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019, One Acre Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||One Acre Fund|
One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 One Acre Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.oneacrefund.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
One Acre Fund is a non-profit social enterprise that supplies financing and training to help smallholders grow their way out of hunger and build lasting pathways to prosperity.
The following positions are available at One Acre Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nigeria Impact Ventures Growth Lead
Location: Minna, Niger
Duration: Full-time job.
Team: Impact Ventures
Location Type: Field
Preferred Start Date: 1st October 2019
Career Level: Early to mid-career professionals
- One Acre Fund’s Impact Ventures Department aims to build ultra-scalable new channels and business models that can grow to serve more than half a million farmers in just a few years. We have a diverse portfolio of investments, from large government partnerships, to short-term behavior change campaigns, to rural retail shops, to tree seedling nurseries. What they share is a commitment to impact millions of farm families while maintaining operations that are cost-neutral or highly financially efficient, in order to reach as many people as possible.
- We are seeking an exceptional individual to launch a new Impact Ventures program in Nigeria. Strong candidates would be setting up and managing an initial trial with the future expectation of scaling to become the lead for a region-wide / nation-wide venture in Nigeria.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Pilot Lead is responsible for the overall launch and leadership of the new pilot program and guiding its growth through:
- Management and leadership of the pilot field team to achieve those vision and goals
- Higher level strategy development AND detailed field execution
- Collaborating with other Global and Nigeria One Acre Fund teams
- The role is multi-faceted and suited to those who enjoy working under pressure with high levels of responsibility and building a program from the start.
Examples of the type of tasks required of the role are:
- Building out a detailed trial project plan including execution calendar
- Working with the Finance Department to build a financial model for the trial permutations
- Developing trial deliverables that support field execution in order to meet the trial objectives:
- Field facing strategies and tools (e.g. Key performance indicator tracker)
- Management tools (e.g. dashboards/reporting tools, meeting/training calendar)
- Team management tools (e.g. multi-year organization chart, Professional Development Curriculum)
- High-level trial design – Lead discussions on what questions to test through the trial, how to test it, and how the learning will impact longer term program design. Some key components for discussion include marketing strategy/tactics, pricing, and distribution of the product/service.
- Trial monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan and execution – work with the M&E team to design trials and data collection plans to effectively evaluate impact at trial conclusion
- Collaborate with internal teams – Work with other departments and global research teams to build programme solutions and innovations. Communicate updates and results to key stakeholders.
- Spend significant time with the field teams in the field talking to our potential smallholder farmer clients in order to understand real time challenges
- Set up initial structures to support the pilot season – distribution plan, recruiting a team, ensuring government approval, sourcing agricultural inputs and other support vendors
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and program performance, through weekly tracking of Key Performance Indicators, and identifying / executing on process improvements
- Collaborate and manage relationships with key partners to execute the trial including external stakeholders such as seed companies, local distribution partners, government officials, etc.
- Plan and manage budgets – monitor current budgets and forecast budgets for expansion and other programme innovations.
- Build and manage a team – hire, develop and lead a team to effectively execute operations
- Invest heavily in the development of staff, including training, tailored development plans, and support to team morale.
- Design and execute for massive scale, by building systems for performance management of a large field team.
- Based on a successful pilot year, there is a possibility for the person in this role to continue to build and grow this into a larger multi-year programme in subsequent years.
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Qualifications and Experience
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 4 to 6+ years of professional work experience in Nigeria with experience in mentorship and leadership of teams; entrepreneurial experience preferred (e.g. starting a new program or business unit, launching a new initiatives across a large field team, etc.)
- Fluency in English + Hausa required, knowledge of other languages spoken in Nigeria preferred
- High proficiency with computer skills particularly Microsoft Office
- Friendly personality, professional and proactive work attitude
- Humility; a willingness to get your shoes muddy and work productively with people from all walks of life; Ability to tackle any task, large or small, with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Seeking an exceptional individual with 4-6+ years of experience to set up and manage an initial Impact Ventures trial in Nigeria with the potential to become the lead for a region-wide / nation-wide venture.
- University degree required in Business Administration, International Development, Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, or related fields.
- Functional flexibility – an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to hit the ground running and start adding value quickly. Proven ability of creative problem-solving, successful implementation and execution of strategy based on field data and programmatic evidence.
- Geographic flexibility – at least in the first 12-18 months, the ability to relocate/travel will be important as One Acre Fund. This includes willingness to live outside capital cities, close to our customers, as this is where most of the work will be based.
- Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, paid time off.
- Sponsor International Candidates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Nigerian candidates are encouraged to apply.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest One Acre Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum One Acre Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for One Acre Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|One Acre Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include One Acre Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though One Acre Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: