The Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.pactworld.org recruitment, Pact West Africa Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Pact West Africa Jobs 2019, Pact West Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019, Pact West Africa Recruitment Portal.
Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Pact West Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.pactworld.org.
Table of Contents
- Pact West Africa Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Pact West Africa Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Pact West Africa Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Pact West Africa Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Pact is an Internationa|
|Deadline||12th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
The following positions are available at Pact West Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Security Consultant
Location: Abuja with travels to the North East
Duration: September, 2019 (with possibility of extension)
- The Consultant will also be tasked to maintain a vigilant approach to ensure the safety and security of staff and project property always; by providing support to all staff in the areas of security management, security awareness, contingency planning and security emergencies.
- The consultant will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing security solutions within the organization.
- The person would advise and report on the security situation in the country including threats and trends that need to be monitored.
- The consultant should be highly sensitive and stay abreast with recent developments within and around the country.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Constant monitor of the environment with an eye on issuing any security advisory through the Country Director that may affect the safety and security of staff.
- Conduct periodic security awareness briefings for staff.
- Organize security and fire/life safety training and briefing for staff.
- Ensure all security incidences and occurrences are well reported, coordinated and documented.
- Provide weekly security updates to all staff on project sites and country office location.
- Activate emergency response and provide necessary assistance and guidance to staff.
- Provide security advisory on Pact focal states to staff on effective physical and procedural security measures.
- Review staff travel schedules and projected travel itineraries to identify potential security and safety-related issues.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the security situation in the country as well as neighboring states to guarantee highest possible protection of staff and physical assets.
- Liaise with local law enforcement, diplomatic/international organizations and private security officers in close consultation with the Country Director to develop and strengthen contacts with local authorities.
- Develop and submit a Security Risk Assessment and Security Tree.
- Report security intelligence, incidents and concerns to the senior management and propose adequate security measurements in case of possible security threats to staff and assets.
- Provide security briefing to all newly arriving staff and visiting staff.
- Weekly security report on project sites and country office location.
- Monthly report on the state of security in the country and state offices.
- Monthly Report on security drills and safety trainings facilitated for staff.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiently in MS office suite – Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Ability and willingness to undertake periodic travel to Pact field offices.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Management/Business Administration/Law or any other related course. Security training is a must. A Bachelor Degree and a Post graduate training in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ progressive experience in security administration and management.
- Previous experience in law enforcement is preferred but not required.
- Thorough understanding of donor and Nigerian legal requirements for security functions, including laws applicable and INGOs regulations.
- Strong planning, organizing and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.
- All applications MUST be submitted as a single file in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail (i.e Security Consultant).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Pact West Africa Recruitment
To apply for the Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pact West Africa Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pact West Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Pact West Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Pact West Africa Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Pact West Africa Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Pact West Africa recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Pact West Africa may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||November 15th, 2019|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||18th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pact West Africa Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: