The Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Pensions Alliance Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pensions Alliance Limited Jobs 2020, Pensions Alliance Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020, Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Pensions Alliance Limited|
|Deadline||24th December, 2019|
Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pensions Alliance Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
The following positions are available at Pensions Alliance Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Schedule Management / Reconciliation Analyst
- Reconciliation of processed contributions with members’ contribution in GL
- Upload of bank lodgements into the system and preparation of schedule for all monies not uploaded
- Responsible for ensuring Remittance schedules are well accounted for, updated in remittance control and employer folder are sent to the Custodian for processing.
- Liaise with the Relationship Management team on Remittance Schedules and movement of clients between employers
- Minimum of Second class degree in Accounting/Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1-3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions/Finance industry
- Strong Numerical Analysis skills
- Not more than 27 years old
- Ability to work with heavy data
- Excellent Use of the Computer and core competence in MS excel
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
2. Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining client
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Responsible for growing the market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with a concentration in Business, Finance or any relevant course (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Not more than 27 years old
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Networking Skills.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
- Results-oriented, driven, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
3. Job Title: Benefit Payment Officer
- Responsible for preparing payment schedule and standing payment order
- Preparation of reports such as; activity report, Admin. fee report, Fund admin. report and Risk Management Analysis report
- Reconciliation of Fund Account, debit transactions and bank statements
- Liaise with the Custodian and the bank to follow up on returned benefits
- Responsible for prompt payment of pensions remittance
- Minimum Second-class degree in Accounting / Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1 – 3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions / Finance industry
- Not more than 27 years
- Presentation and Communication skills
- A sound knowledge on the Regulation for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefit
- Numerate and sound analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th December, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Pensions Alliance Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Pensions Alliance Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Pensions Alliance Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||15th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||13th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pensions Alliance Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: