The Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.petrogap.com recruitment, Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Jobs 2020, Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020, Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited|
|Deadline||24th April, 2020|
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.petrogap.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
The following positions are available at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Officer (Upstream)
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
- BSc in related discipline.
- 1-3 years business development experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in the Upstream is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
2. Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organisation.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Manages retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns and other required reports.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develop, implement, modifies, and documents recordkeeping of accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and maintains confidentiality with respect to the company financial information.
- Keep abreast on the accounting policies and procedures.
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN or ACCA certification is required
- At least 3 years relevant experience. Experience working in an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial reporting, Tax and IFRS is required.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th April, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
|Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||26th May, 2020|
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||31 December 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: