The Plan International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.plan-international.org recruitment, Plan International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Plan International Jobs 2020, Plan International Career Portal, Requirements for Plan International Recruitment 2020, Plan International Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||24th January, 2020|
Plan International Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Plan International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.plan-international.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
The following positions are available at Plan International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
- The project will be implemented by Plan International Nigeria in Sokoto state in collaboration with the Sokoto State Ministry of Health, Sokoto state TB and Leprosy Control Prrgram, local CSO partners and other relevant national and local stakeholders.
- The purpose of this role is to provide timely, accurate financial information and ensure that financial expenditures are in line with specific FAD/donor requirements. The role’s support is to this project in Sokoto state.
- The “Extending women’s leadership in maternal health for improved TB detection and management in Sokoto state” program is an 18-month gender transformative initiative aimed at improving detection, treatment and reporting of Tuberculosis among the marginalized and vulnerable women, adolescent girls and children in households of Sokoto state of Nigeria.
- The project is aligned with the UN’s Every Woman Every Child global strategy, and will help to drive progress towards reaching targets within Sustainable Development Goals 3 and 5. The project is being implemented with funding from Stop TB reach and in collaboration with Plan international Canada.
- The post holder will contribute towards financial management of the office and programmes, interfacing with both operational and programme team members. The post holder will also contribute towards the organisational development of Plan Internationals implementing partners:
- Budgets – Monitor the budget of the Project.
- Reporting – Support financial reporting on the Project.
- Payments – Support payment processing on the project
- Area of Responsibility – the TB REACH Project in Sokoto state.
- Communicates within Plan International Nigeria and with partners and related government institutions.
Capacity Building and Support:
- Ensure proper filing (electronic and hard copy) of grants financial reports.
- Periodically update the financial reporting matrix.
- Ensure that partners used the standard reporting templates and formats for their reports.
- Support the CO in recharging costs to the project.
- Fulfill Plan’s Child Safeguarding Policy at all times.
- Review all Purchase requisitions and Purchase Orders to ensure right WBS codes used.
- Review Partners/grantee liquidation and recommend for approval.
- Conduct and document regular partner visits to ensure compliance with grant agreement.
- Work with Audit unit to ensure compliance and address potential audit risks.
- Ensure receipt of timely and accurate accounting and financial reports from partners.
- Monitor the partner burn rate and offer timely advice to the partner and programs team for prompt action and decision-making.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of accounting (use of SAP or any ERP), financial management, financial policy formulation, and systems of internal control to all partners/grantees to ensure compliance in terms with donor rules and regulations.
- Support the assessments and capacity building of partner/grantee organizations.
- Review partner budget and provide assistance and guidance where necessary including the monitoring and interpretation of project budgets versus actual expenditures.
- Support train staff and partners on donor policies, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate timely partner advance request and liquidation in SAP.
- Monitor and track financial related performance measurement indicators and liaise with project management to implement strategies to improve performance.
- Explain donor requirements and organizational financial policy & procedures to staff and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and review on a monthly basis, donor-specific bank reconciliation statements and receipts/deposits reconciliations.
- Support the preparation of financial reports based on donor requirements.
- Ensure that all travel and purchase advances are liquidated on time.
- Ensure that filing of travel advances, per diem calculations and travel reconciliation forms are reviewed;
- Perform any other project related duties as specified by supervisor.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Fluency in local language and English required.
- Preferred qualifications: knowledge of and experience with the key donors in the industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience providing capacity development assistance to sub-grantees strongly preferred.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in donor funds grants administration.
- Experience working with sub-grantees required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in grant and financial management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s policy environment
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism/integrity.
- Provides good and adequate support to enable programmes to meet it’s agreed financial and program outcomes.
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficulties in execution of duties.
- Strategic thinking and effective contribution to own work and Organizational development.
- Sound judgement and decision-making in complex situations.
- Strong emotional intelligence including self-awareness.
- Leads by example to motivate high performance of others.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including good listening skills, influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Creates strong sense of purpose and commitment within own part of operations and with stakeholders.
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: People from/based in Sokoto are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Plan International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Plan International Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Plan International Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Plan International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Plan International Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Plan International Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Plan International Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Plan International recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Plan International may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||16th February, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31th January, 2020|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31st January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Plan International Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: