The Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.prohealthintl.org recruitment, Pro-Health International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Pro-Health International Jobs 2020, Pro-Health International Career Portal, Requirements for Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020, Pro-Health International Recruitment Portal.
Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Pro-Health International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.prohealthintl.org.
Table of Contents
- Pro-Health International Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Pro-Health International Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Pro-Health International Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Pro-Health International Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||10th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years. CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care projects and Global Health security projects.
Pro-Health International is inviting suitable candidates for the underlisted position contingent on an award on Integrated Child Health and Social Services to be implemented in Nigeria:
The following positions are available at Pro-Health International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief of Party (COP)
- The COP will be the principal point of contact between the Activity and USAID, and must adjust programs and operations in response to USAID/Nigeria technical and managerial direction. S/he will coordinate and ultimately be responsible for all award management and implementation.
- The COP’s primary aim is to provide overall leadership, management and general technical direction of the entire Activity.
- The COP must be highly analytical and a strategic thinker who ensures an integrated vision among different components and actors, and focuses on achieving the results defined in the award.
- S/he will be expected to identify issues and risks related to activity implementation in a timely manner, with recommendations for appropriate adjustments that are subsequently implemented
Minimum Qualification /Skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Public Health, Development Studies, Social Work or other health related field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Africa, with preference given to OVC and HIV/AIDS/ Health
- The COP must have excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with USAID, GON counterparts, other national and international stakeholders, and local organizations
2. Job Title: Director of Programs (DOP)
- The DOP will be responsible for the technical content of service delivery encompassing OVC services in the technical areas-household economic strengthening (HES), education support, child protection, social/behavior change communication, case finding, referrals to treatment (working in collaboration with other partners providing ART services), viral load monitoring services within the community setting.
- This includes considerations for use of self-administered viral load sampling kits, optimization of viral load cascade and other efforts necessary for achieving measurable community viral suppression. S/he will provide technical expertise in high-impact OVC and HIV/AIDS services and their integration into established service delivery systems at different levels of care.
- The DOP will have experience and demonstrated understanding in working with HIV and OVC community-led organizations. S/ho will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to organize work effectively.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences or related field
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and managing OVC and HIV programs
- Five (5) years of experience managing USG-funded activities, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting
3. Job Title: Director of Strategic Information (DSI)
- The DSI will be the lead technical expert responsible for all SI aspects of the Activity, including monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results. S/he will lead efforts to ensure accurate and timely performance reporting for the Activity.
- This includes overseeing support to community organizations to monitor, document and analyze the performance of their OVC and HIV services and activities and ensure data quality.
- S/he will liaise with relevant technical advisers and counterparts responsible for state and LGA level SI functions; and will ensure monitoring and evaluation coordination with PEPFAR and national data systems.
- The DSI will be skilled in the development and use of data/data analytics to aid program decision making, with demonstrated ability to perform robust data extraction from intemal and external information systems.
- S/he will have the ability to perform complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel, STATA, and/or Business Intelligence tools, making recommendations based on findings. S/he will be able to portray complex data sets in easy to understand formats/visualizations.
- The DSI will have a working knowledge of Nigeria’s health and social service information systems and M&E processes as it relates to data collection for performance- based reporting, with understanding, experience and competency in working with OVC and HIV community-led organizations.
- S/he will have knowledge and working experience in the use of mapping and other similar tools (including computer software programs) to target program interventions and resources; and excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Work, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, Analytics or a related field is required. A Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in USG-funded programs designing, establishing, and managing M&E systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive performance-based programs
4. Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations (DFO)
- The OFO is responsible for overseeing activity operations, including but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, sub-awards, and accounting/finance.
- The DFO will develop the financial capacities of all relevant staff and sub-awardees under this award. S/he will ensure internal control measures; conduct internal audits; and coordinate external financial audits as required.
- S/he will prepare budgets for annual work plans and will prepare financial reports for USAID.
- The DFO must have the ability to develop and manage large budgets, with in-depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards.
- S/he must have excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; supervisory skills; and ability to work well on a team. S/he must have experience managing sub-awards for USG funding; and experience in building the financial management capacity of CSOs.
- The DFO will be proficient in relevant Microsoft programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent, and an ACA/ACCA/CPA, or other recognized professional accounting qualification
- Seven (7) years of experience managing finance and operations of similar programs
- Three (3) years of experience managing finance and operations for USG-funded programs.
5. Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
- The DCOP supports the COP and serves as the principal point of contact in Nigeria for procedural and substantive matters in the absence of the COP (as Acting COP).
- The DCOP will be responsible for managing day-to-day technical activities. S/he will be responsible for collaboration with other stakeholders, including in other states where lCHSSA Activities are being implemented, in order to apply lessons learned, innovations, and cutting-edge quality improvement methods and to translate best practices into improved implementation of interventions.
Technical leadership responsibilities include the following areas:
- Programming for priority OVC sub-populations including CLHIV, HIV-exposed infants, children of PLHIV, adolescent girls, children of FSW
- Parenting skills development
- Organization and workforce development
- Gender transformative programming
- Programming to support HIV prevention and epidemic control
- MCH and nutrition
- The DCOP must have excellent technical skills in managing OVC projects and an understanding of programming for CLHIV in Nigeria.
- S/he must have excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical skills; and demonstrated experience in the strategic design and implementation of OVC and HIV/AIDS programs.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Public Health, Development Studies, Social Work or other health related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Africa, with preference given to OVC and HIV/AIDS/ Health activities under a USG funded award in Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume/CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply for Pro-Health International Recruitment
To apply for the Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Pro-Health International Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Pro-Health International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Pro-Health International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Pro-Health International Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Pro-Health International Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Pro-Health International recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Pro-Health International may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Pro-Health International Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: