The Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.promasidor.com recruitment, Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Promasidor Nigeria Jobs 2020, Promasidor Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||30th August, 2019|
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.promasidor.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
The following positions are available at Promasidor Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Archiving Officer
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- To assess, collect, organize, preserve, maintain and provide access to records and information determined to have long-term value.
- Maintain and manage the entire archive processes.
- Scan and convert archival documents into electronic data.
- Coordinate with other archivists in collecting and locating documents.
- Maintain and manage on-site archival collections.
- Provide barcode to on-site archival collections.
- Assist other colleagues in locating the needed data.
- Create and manage inventory of historical documents.
- Develop safety protocols to protect archival data, records and documentation.
- Good analytical and research abilities to determine which records are worthy of preservation
- Minimum qualification of OND
- At least two years’ experience in similar role
- Technology Appreciation
- Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office suites and Share Point
- Excellent knowledge of e-filing and documentation
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Organizational and Co-ordination abilities
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Archiving Officer” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Promasidor Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Promasidor Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Promasidor Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Justmedia Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|Zee Rice Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||31st July, 2020|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: