The Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.premiere-urgence.org recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Premiere Urgence Internationale Jobs 2019, Premiere Urgence Internationale Career Portal, Requirements for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)|
|Deadline||14th November, 2019|
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Premiere Urgence Internationale Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.premiere-urgence.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
The following positions are available at Premiere Urgence Internationale. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Monguno, Borno
- The Human Resources Officer is responsible for assisting the Human Resources/Base Admin Manager in the Human Resources tasks, including administrative duties for National and International staff, recruitment and evaluation participation for national staff, follow up of contracts, filing/archiving, etc;
- S/he will work with the Base Admin Manager to ensure the Human Resources management of Monguno Base Office, in compliance with PUI and donors procedures and National and local regulations.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Supervision of public holidays management & keeping informed all staff in the base.
- Control & checking attendance sheet of staff and arrangement of monthly report for salary distribution.
- Ensure the compliance of National staff contract procedure as detailed in PUI Internal Staff Regulation.
- To ensure the administrative management of national staff, in particular, payroll operations, monitoring absences, the construction, updating and archiving of personnel files.
- Update and follow up of new Admin /HR formats.
- Management and follow up of International staff issue in coordination with his/her supervisor.
- Follow up of staff Appraisal forms
- Ensure all new staff have ID cards.
- To train the admin staff on the HR component
- To follow probation period deadlines and make sure all employees are evaluated before the end of their probation period.
- To follow the contract drafting and signing as well as contract dates, renewal and termination of all staff. Tracks and update the various line Managers on probation dates and end of contracts.
- To implement ISR and ensure adherence to the other PUI policies including PUI Code of Conduct, PSEA, CP, AFC and organize discussion sessions on this policies to all staff. To provide information to all employees regarding the same at all times.
- To stimulate internal communications and anticipate risks associated with Base HR.
- To assist the HR Manager/Admin Manager during meetings with personnel representatives and with other NGOs.
- Assist in the Preparation of vacancy announcements for National staff in PUI Monguno base.
- Assist the line manager in receiving all applicants’ Cvs, draft candidates’ list, conduct interviews to recruit in required positions and file all applicants’ CVs & Documents in specific binders.
- To supervise the recruitment process with the different heads of departments, and ensure strict compliance to PUI recruitment procedures.
- Draft employment contract for National staff and collect all information required for contract. (ID card, photos, identification information, reference, credentials, etc.)
- To organize the induction training of all new staff and make sure they receive all necessary information and tools and signed copies.
- Gather all necessary information from employees in the base and update in the HR Database/payroll.
- Check and control all staff grade, salary & position to be in accordance with PUI salary grid and internal process.
- To prepare payslips based on the HR Data at the end of each month and ensure it is signed by each employee;
- To ensure documents regarding legal contributions to national schemes are regularly archived.
General administration & daily HR management:
- To file and archive the general administration documents (renting contracts, MoUs, etc.)
- To ensure a good communication, coordination and information level within the team through regular Base coordination meetings, formal reporting (or other if needed).
- To initiate and maintain a dialogue with all relevant local and national authorities regarding all HR related subjects and legislations.
- Be attentive for any risk or abuse of power (whether this is between local employees, or between an expatriate and local employees or any other type of abuse of power) and report any inappropriate behavior to the Field Coordinator.
- To confirm employees attendance at the office through the proper keeping of attendance tracking forms;
- To file leave requests of all employees (paid leaves, sick leaves, circumstance leaves, maternal/paternal leaves) and help the supervisor to draw up an annual leaves plan according to personnel requests
- To perform all necessary tasks related to the general administration of PUI Monguno office.
- Prepare documents for payment for Social Security and income tax.
- To follow probation period deadlines and make sure all employees are evaluated before the end of their probation period.
- Ensure a proper filing system of all PUI staff documents in the base.
- Ensure that all HR files from the base are properly collected and reported to Coordination office.
- To ensure the physical and electronic archival of HR files as per the archiving process at the mission level, as well as securing administrative documents
- Ensure that all HR files at th base with sensitive level are reported to Coordination Office
- Prepare the HR files for audit and verification visits;
- Archive training certificates in HR files as per the archiving process;
- Training of new staff for HR/Administration positions in bases.
- To solve team conflicts, if any, and ensure team building.
- To implement and follow up internal safety and security rules/protocols for her/his team and transmits all safety and security information to his/her supervisor
- To report to his/her line manager problems and/or concerns on technical issues.
- Support in identifying training needs and work to organize or plan trainings
- Organize Workshops to improve the base Human Resource knowledge of the PUI Administrative System.
- Brief Training for all new Staff on PUI HR policies and PUI Code of Conduct.
- To solve team conflicts, if any, and ensure team building
- To support the admin staff in improving their performances
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Hausa; (Kanuri is an asset)
- Education degree: University degree in Human Resources or Administration Management, Public Administration or related fields.
- Work experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position (NGOs/private companies) is a strong asset.
- Knowledge and skills: Good analytical and writing skills. Good management capacities and team leadership spirit.
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel.
- Good skills in reports and contracts redaction
- Good management and pedagogical skills
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations.
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Understanding of the political situation in the area.
- Conflict resolution and diplomacy experience.
- Able to analyze and suggest improvement.
- Able to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work.
- Able to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within the base or the organization itself.
- Autonomous, neutral, hard working.
- Able to manage stress and pressure.
Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position is opened to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only candidates meeting the criteria will be considered.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Premiere Urgence Internationale recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Premiere Urgence Internationale may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||November 15th, 2019|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||18th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: