The Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.premiere-urgence.org recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Premiere Urgence Internationale Jobs 2019, Premiere Urgence Internationale Career Portal, Requirements for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)|
|Deadline||28th August, 2019|
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Premiere Urgence Internationale Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.premiere-urgence.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
The following positions are available at Premiere Urgence Internationale. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Psycho-Social Worker
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Starting date: 1st of October
Slot: 2 Openings
- The association leads in average 140 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 4 million people in 22 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Caucasus and Europe.
- PUI is implementing humanitarian activities in Nigeria since April 2016, supporting population with food security, nutrition and health project in Maiduguri and Borno State.
- PUI is now looking for its MHPSS team, 2 Psycho-Social Worker in Maiduguri.
- Under the supervision of the MHPSS Deputy Advisor, the psycho-social worker will perform all MHPSS activities in the field, including case management and referral to other services. Besides this, S/He will fill data records, and perform data entry on weekly basis.
- S/He will take part in weekly office meetings, attend formal trainings, on job training, and provide weekly case presentations.
Responsibilities and tasks
Implementation and monitoring of the PSS activities:
- Provide psycho-social support, and psychological first aid to survivors who have experienced psychological trauma, torture, gender based violence GBV, domestic violence, and when necessary to survivors of natural disasters
- Work in collaboration with PHCC and outpost staff to receive referred beneficiaries, ensure follow up of referred PSS/ PFA beneficiaries, and provide guidance to health facility staff on PSS
- Perform community awareness on trauma and psychosocial support to beneficiaries and community leaders
- Refer patients when needed to more specialized services in link with the deputy MHPSS advisor
- Perform case follow up and case management when there is need
- S/he should develop action plan for the follow up patients
- Engage in self-care through supervision, debriefings, and other shared sessions
- Provide screening and assessment on psychological trauma
- Sensitize, psycho-educate, problem solve, dialogue and mediate with the beneficiaries population about issues of war, torture, trauma, violence and GBV
- Ensure all work with clients is confidential and that ethical practices are observed in culturally appropriate way, especially with respect to gender sensitivities.
Communication and reporting:
- Become proficient with the MHPSS data collection tools, conduct, and submit screening and assessments reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend all MHPSS/PFA related trainings given by PUI
- Assist with any other related activities as deemed necessary by the expatriate MHPSS advisor.
- Fill in all reporting and data collection forms in daily basis to ensure quality reporting
- Weekly data entry of collected information from the field.
- Attend the weekly MHPSS supervision/ on job training meeting
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Hausa. Good knowledge in Kanuri is an asset
- Education degree: Degree/Certificate in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Nursing or other related fields
- Work experience: Experience in working as a psycho-social worker, or psycho-social counselor, or community social worker
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge of Ms. Office package especially Ms. Word and Ms. Excel.
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Reporting skills
- Knowledge of medical ethics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, conflict solving and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Ability to make decisions
- Well organized and hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Able to check validity of information, logical thinking
- Ability to work independently in the field
- Understanding of the political situation in the area
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvements of the activities
- Team player
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Premiere Urgence Internationale recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Premiere Urgence Internationale may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: