The Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.premiere-urgence.org recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Premiere Urgence Internationale Jobs 2020, Premiere Urgence Internationale Career Portal, Requirements for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2020, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)|
|Deadline||10th February, 2020|
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Premiere Urgence Internationale Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.premiere-urgence.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
The following positions are available at Premiere Urgence Internationale. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Health Deputy Project Manager (DPM)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Starting Date: 24th February, 2020
- S/he should assist the health PM in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring of agreed health activities and planned capacity building.
- Under the supervision of the Health Project manager (PM), the Health Deputy Project Manager (DPM) shall ensure the overall support and direct supervision of the teams working in PUI facilities and enrolled in PUI health project in Bolori II
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure that the team is following up proper medical protocols, and applying them according to international and national recommendations and guidelines
- Collaborate with other departments (MHPSS, Nutrition, Protection, and Food Security) as needed to ensure smooth implementation and integration of services
- Ensure that members of the teams and daily paid workers as the case may be, are provided with safety gear adapted to their activities (for example PEP kits [post-exposure treatment kits], gloves…).
- Ensure that beneficiaries and local populations understand the project objectives and participate actively in their implementation.
- Assist the Health Project Manager in the development of new interventions and/or adjustment of current interventions.
- Support in the good implementation and monitoring of the health projects in collaboration with the Health Project Manager
- Ensure that agreed activities and procedures are regularly and timely performed by Health teams
- Participate actively in the supervision of health activities through checklists, observations, and reports to the Health Program Manager
- Supervise monthly planning and action plan within the Health facilities
- Participate in the regular evaluation of team medical and non-medical staff in collaboration with HPM Assess training needs, develop training plans, facilitate and perform training for medical and nonmedical staff, and follow up the impact after training
- Ensure that the Health team is respecting PUI rules and inform the Health Project Manager of any disrespect of the rules
- Ensure the security rules in the field are respected, the safety of the field officers is guaranteed and the regular communication with the security focal person is maintained.
- Manage the supervisors/team leaders with effective guidance and adequate support
- Ensure the implementation of good team management practices with supervisors/team leader
- Follow up on staff schedules, annual leave and attendance sheets in accordance with HR procedures
- Manage the recruitment of new staff in collaboration with supervisors and Health Program Manager
- Draw up Job descriptions as needed, in collaboration with the Health Program Manager
Monitoring, Follow-up and Reporting:
- Draft the internal and external reports to Health PM or/and the Medical Coordinator or other PMs
- Report to the Health Project Manager any problem in the projects, especially any gap/loss/robbery/damage of medical equipment or drugs or any patient and organizational issue
- Provide essential preventative assistance services and follow up on identified beneficiaries with NCDs and other diseases/morbidities of Public Health relevance.
- Supervise data collection on all medical and non-medical activities
- Analyse epidemiological indicators and ensure that they are followed properly
- Participate in the budget follow-up with the Health Project Manager and make sure budget lines are spent properly
Logistics and Administrative Support:
- Ensure appropriate supply plan, with central pharmacy, on weekly/monthly base principle for the facility
- Ensure, in coordination with the logistics and pharmacy department, appropriate storage of medications, medical consumables, equipment, and medical waste.
- Ensure that HR documents (attendance sheet, leave request, etc) are communicated to the HR Manager on time, with validation of Health Project Manager
- Ensure the archiving the documents, tools and training materials in the context of project/s and ensures the availability of the verification sources mentioned in the proposals.
- Ensure proper needs analysis from the projects, addressing both medical (pharmaceuticals, consumables, and equipment) and non-medical requirements
- Support logistics and pharmacy department by analysing supplier bids with highly technical specifications
- Communicate to logistics for fleet needs, logistical components of the projects (delivery, distribution, onsite storage)
Internal and External Representation:
- In coordination with the Health Project Manager, conduct health assessments related to other sectors (psychological support, prevalence of water-borne diseases, sexual and reproductive health, etc.).
- Participate actively in the preparation and the smooth organization of the visit from Donors
- Represent the organization before local actors involved in the implementation of the medical program, and contribute to good relations within project partners (consistent with the principles of neutrality and independence of PUI).
- Participate in meetings, strategy workshops, training and other, as required.
- Participate in any other activities such as surveys, assessments, among others.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Work experience: At least 3 years of experience in Clinical Management, staff supervision and experience with NGO’s
- Computer Skills: Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office package especially Ms. Word and Ms. Excel.
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Hausa. Good knowledge in Kanuri is an asset
- Education Degree: Preferably MD Graduate or related Medical Degree, Nursing Degree and Public Health Degree
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of medical ethics
- Good reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of Public Health
- Ability to manage a fair workload including emergencies
- Team player
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation
- Well organized and hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Able to check validity of information, logical thinking
- Excellent communication, conflict solving and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to work independently in the field
- Understanding of the political situation in the area
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvements of the activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- I will contact only candidates who meet the selection criteria.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Premiere Urgence Internationale recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Premiere Urgence Internationale may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: