PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Application Form 2019/2020 is open. pzchemistrychallenge.com online competition 2019, PZ Chemistry Competition Registration 2019, PZ chemistry challenge Registration Guidelines available below.
Are you ready to be challenged? Challenge or be challenged, PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Online Competition 2019 Application is Open. This is to inform the general public, Schools Teachers, Parents and Guardians that the online registration of the PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
The PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition 2019 details like Entry Requirement, Eligibility, Application Form, About, Award Value, How to Apply, Exam Centres, Results, Closing Date, Registration Deadline and more are available below on seviportal.com as well as the official website pzchemistrychallenge.com.
The Online registration of the PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition will commence on Sunday 24th February 2019.
Table of Contents
About The PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge
…the late Margaret Thatcher, the first and only female prime minister of Britain, and the late President Umaru Musa Yaradua were Chemists.
Chemistry is a dynamic and interesting discipline that cuts across all areas of human lives. It is the central science that is deeply ingrained in health care, engineering, business, management, government, marketing, product development, environmental management and even law!
In view of this central and important role, PZ Cussons under the auspices of Premier and Nunu is promoting the study of chemistry through open competition amongst Nigerian secondary schools.
The primary objective of the competition is to stimulate and inspire the learning of Chemistry among students and raise their IQ, Promoting chemistry and also demonstrating the relevanance of chemistry in our society.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Entry Requirements
- The competition is open to all SS 2 Chemistry students in Nigerian Schools.
- Students have to be schooling within Nigeria.
- Students are to be sponsored by their Secondary School and/or Parent.
- Entries are open to both Private and Public Secondary Schools.
- After registration, candidates would be required to printout a computer-generated docket (with passport picture, name, school, passport, parent’s and principal’s name) for identification.
- All registered students are required to undertake the online quiz which will form the basis for the initial shortlisting.
About the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition
The PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition shall be in 4 stages
1. The First stage shall be a written quiz (MCQ) and all screened candidates shall participate at this stage.
2. The Second stage shall also be a written quiz (MCQ) and only the best 100 from the first stage shall qualify for this.
3. The Third stage (Practical stage) shall be strictly practical for the best 24 candidates from the Second stage. Only the best six from the third stage shall qualify for the Final stage.
4. At the Finals the 6 qualifying candidates will ‘slug’ it out on stage in front of a live audience for a chance to be crowned the PZCCC 2019 champion.
(Note: Only 4 finalists from the final stage will be rewarded)
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Awards
1. 1st Prize
2. 2nd Prize
3. 3rd Prize
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Method of Application
- Multiple registrations are not allowed.
- Your passport photograph must be well taken in your school uniform.
- Be sure to print out your biodata form after registration and bring it along to the exam center at the second stage.
- All the form fields must be filled.
- Use block letters all through.
- Registration with false information will be disqualified.
NOTE: After registration, candidates would be required to print out a computer-generated docket (with passport picture, name, school, passport, parent’s and principal’s name etc.) for identification and also write the ONLINE QUIZ.
Online Application of the PZ Cusson Chemistry Challenge closes by 11:59 pm in May 2019.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: