The Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.realtypointltd.com recruitment, Realty Point Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Realty Point Limited Jobs 2020, Realty Point Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020, Realty Point Limited Recruitment Portal.
Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Realty Point Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.realtypointltd.com.
Table of Contents
- Realty Point Limited Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Realty Point Limited Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Realty Point Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Realty Point Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Realty Point Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
Realty Point Limited (RC 621592) is a dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern primarily involved on the supply side of the industry with strong presence in REAL ESTATE Development, Investment, Publishing, Training/Consultancy and Marketing Syndications.
The following positions are available at Realty Point Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We currently searching for Graphic designers to create visual communications and convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more – is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Technical skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Technical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply for Realty Point Limited Recruitment
To apply for the Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Realty Point Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Realty Point Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Realty Point Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Realty Point Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Realty Point Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Realty Point Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Realty Point Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||20th July, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||10th July, 2020|
|Christian Aid (CA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||Not Specified|
|British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||1st September, 2021|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Realty Point Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: