The Reboot Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.reboot.org recruitment, Reboot Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Reboot Jobs 2020, Reboot Career Portal, Requirements for Reboot Recruitment 2020, Reboot Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||14th October, 2019|
Reboot Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Reboot Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.reboot.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Reboot is a social impact firm dedicated to inclusive development and accountable governance. We help governments, foundations, and international organizations achieve their missions.
The following positions are available at Reboot. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Strategic Designer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full TimeSummary
- Reboot works with change agents who care about creating a better future-within governments, foundations, international organizations, media, and civil society groups.
- We are seeking a talented Strategic Designer based in Abuja, Nigeria to bring their passion and ideas to advance Reboot’s projects and programs on the continent.
- The Strategic Designer is fluent in both human-centered design and public sector innovation. You bring a diverse toolkit of design skills that can be applied across the sectors where Reboot works, including open government, media development, and civic participation. You think visually and can translate research and ideas into compelling frameworks and products.
- You are equally comfortable meeting government officials in the capital or working with residents on the street. You are enterprising and have the chops to become a star all on your own, but you value being part of a multidisciplinary team. This is a full-time, permanent staff position based in our Abuja office, with the expectation of significant travel in Nigeria and internationally.
- This is a full-time, permanent staff position based in our Abuja office, with the expectation of significant travel in Nigeria and internationally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Project Management (80%):
- Execute design research to understand user, stakeholder, and client needs. Lead cross-disciplinary, multinational teams in synthesizing insights and translating into policy recommendations, service designs, or relevant design products;
- Lead system and service design concepting through rapid prototyping (including wireframe development), intensive user-testing, and collaborative review processes;
- Design analytical frameworks such as user personas, user experience journeys, and system maps;
- Liaise with project partners, co-creating with government, civil society organizations, and communities;
- Collaborate with the project team, potentially managing subject matter experts and technical contributors;
- Contribute to project planning to ensure that design approaches are well-integrated into broader goals.
- Lead design of communications outputs for diverse audiences in Nigeria and similar contexts, with a focus on developing content and manage the production in multiple mediums including print, video, comics, etc.
Knowledge Management & Process Innovation (10%):
- Develop agile, efficient, and impactful internal processes;
- Integrate lessons from industry standards and client engagements across our work;
- Support frequent knowledge transfer between programmatic team members and across the organization.
Communications and Business Development (10%):
- Build and cultivate partnerships around new opportunities. Educate clients and partners on Reboot’s approach;
- Support our advocacy work by publishing articles and blog posts and speaking at or attending events;
- Develop technical and financial proposals for opportunities that align with your expertise and background.
Professional and Personal Attributes
- Formal training in design, research, ethnography, development, or other related fields preferred
- At least three years (preferably 5+) of relevant professional experience as a designer working on social and/or civic issues;
- Fluency and experience in human-centered design, participatory design, and design strategy for social impact contexts;
- Experience applying a range of design tools, exercises, and methods. Strong proficiency in visual design and Adobe Creative Suite tools required.
- Capability to translate design activities for appropriate contexts, purposes, programs, and audiences;
- Understanding of multiple issues relevant to Reboot’s work, such as international development, open government, media development, institutional innovation, and civic participation;
- International work experience and ability to operate effectively in unfamiliar cultural contexts and poor infrastructure environments in West and East Africa preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Fluency in additional languages preferred, in particular, Hausa, French, and Arabic.
- Comfort with public speaking and workshop facilitation; poised in client communications and project management;
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, multitask with ease, and adjust plans in the face of changing priorities;
- Appreciation of complexity. Comfort with ambiguity. Sense of humor. Fan of diversity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, however, we encourage you to submit no later than the above mentioned closing date.
- Please complete the application through the link below. Include your CV and a cover letter that describes why you believe you would be a good fit for Reboot and this role. If you have a portfolio of work samples, please provide a link in your cover letter. Only complete applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2020.
2. Job Title: Digital Media Advisor
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Reboot is interested in hiring a creative and collaborative problem solver with a track record on the use of ICT and social media to work full-time as a Consultant on a DFID governance program, PERL, aimed at supporting more accountable delivery of public goods and services for citizens in Nigeria
- This is a full-time consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria, with the expectation of significant travel (approximately 15%) as the project requires.
- As a Consultant, you will be working closely with the Reboot Nigeria team and local partners to gather and analyze ICT and social media research and information related to project focal areas, and develop civic tech ideas and provide ICT and social media guidance to the staff and local partners.
- You will also be facilitating the implementation of projects, creative designs and activities in civic tech to support citizen-government engagement, in partnership with the program staff, partners and relevant institutions. You will help partners communicate their work to the citizens using ICT and social media tools with a measurable impact on governance.
- You will be expected to work from the PERL office in Abuja and sometimes as demanded from the Reboot office. Travel within program localities should be expected; with occasional travel across Nigeria.
- A University Degree in a relevant field. An Advanced Degree preferred;
- 3 to 5 years relevant professional experience working on digital media-related projects for governance, advocacy, consulting or media;
- Previous experience in managing relationships with stakeholders in government agencies, donor organizations, and/or NGOs;
- Working closely with the delivery team to incorporate relevant local initiatives and applications of ICT and social media into local partners planning, implementation, and learnings.
- Support the design and implementation of training of local partners (in media, civil society, government, etc) on civic tech and digital media focus areas.
- Assess digital media capabilities of local partners (media, civil society, government, etc).
- Lead testing and piloting of civic tech platforms and tools to support local partners launching and implementing civic tech initiatives
- Participate in desk and field research activities to inform project priorities and direction as needed.
- Lead user research interviews and schedule respondents in accordance with project demands.
- Participate in check-ins with local project staff in- person and with Reboot staff.
- Utilize research findings to make recommendations on ICT and civic technology to support local partner’s priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Fluency in Hausa language preferred.
- Experience and networks in ICT and social media research is required and familiarity with development project/program implementation is helpful.
- Proficient use of social media tools and knowledge of design tools.
- Comfort with public speaking and workshop facilitation; poised in client communications and project management
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please complete the application through the link below. Include your CV and a cover letter that describes why you would be a good fit for Reboot and this role
- If you have a portfolio or work samples, please provide a link in your cover letter. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, however, we encourage you to submit no later than the deadline above. We encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Reboot Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Reboot Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Reboot Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Reboot Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Reboot Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Reboot Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Reboot Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Reboot Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Reboot recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Reboot may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
|Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||26th May, 2020|
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||31 December 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Reboot Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: