The RTI International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.rti.org recruitment, RTI International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, RTI International Jobs 2020, RTI International Career Portal, Requirements for RTI International Recruitment 2020, RTI International Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||8th November, 2019|
RTI International Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 RTI International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.rti.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
The following positions are available at RTI International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Legal Consultant
E-WASH is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer on a short-term consultancy basis to undertake a desk review of the draft state-based water and sanitation bills. The Lawyer must be available from around November 18, 2020 for at least 2 weeks. The main activities of the assignment include:
- Review the draft legislation and advise if they meet the corporatization approach in Nigeria
- Identify any further gaps and provide solutions to address the loopholes
- Ensure the bill meets the minimum requirements for the establishment of corporations -owned by Government but operating as if they are private companies.
- Minimize any ambiguity to allow for ease of understanding of the instrument by stakeholders and general public.
Qualifications and Experience
- If you meet the following minimum qualifications and experience, then do kindly apply.
- Experience as a Corporate Lawyer
- Familiarity with good corporate governance guidelines and drafting of Board of Directors Charters
- A former legislator either at state or federal level will be a great advantage
- Experience in editing of legal framework to conform with international best practice and standards
- Ability to use current MS Word computer package
- At least a B.Sc and 15 years or M.Sc and 10 years’ experience in Law, Political Science or Public Policy on drafting legislation for public or private enterprises
- Knowledge and experience in corporatizing state owned enterprises
- Experience in privatizing former public owned enterprises
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language
We offer a highly competitive remuneration.
Deadline: Friday, 8th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as One Single MS WORD document to: [email protected] Email Subject line should read Legal Consultant-Abuja
- On the subject LINE of your email you should only put the Email Subject line as indicated above (no other text should be on this subject line) that you are applying.
- Consultants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for negotiations.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the RTI International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest RTI International Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum RTI International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for RTI International Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for RTI International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent RTI International Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|RTI International Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|RTI International Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include RTI International recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though RTI International may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||23rd December, 2019|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||24th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||26th December 2019|
|Mafa Rice Mill Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 12, 2019||Not Specified|
|China International Telecommunication Construction (CITCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||Not Specified|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||20th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the RTI International Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: